Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

It was pure speculation by Graziano

Sure, but it doesn't change that most of the time the Pegulas are out of touch with everything they do and the Buffalo community.

See Kim Pegulas latest interview.  When she harps  on people are "not fans of Both buffalo sports teams, its one or the other"

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Sure, but it doesn't change that most of the time the Pegulas are out of touch with everything they do and the Buffalo community.

See Kim Pegulas latest interview.  When she harps  on people are "not fans of Both buffalo sports teams, its one or the other"

I don't think she said that... she said there is not a huge percentage of fans who have season tickets for both teams.  Honestly, who would buy Sabres season tickets right now?  You are making it sound different than what she said.

A "big splash" would be trading for Kahlil Mack, who is believed to be on the trade market...or, I suppose, signing Gronkowski?

Edited by Buftex

1 minute ago, BillsfaninChicago said:

“Splash” eh? Was his source Thurman Thomas?

Didn't even have a source. An opinion based on nothing other than his belief the Pegulas needed to to something to soften the potential blow of the cost of the new stadium to the fanbase.

I don't think there is anything the Pegulas have ever done since Beane has been here to suggest they would force Beane to do something that he doesn't feel is in the best interests of the team.

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Didn't even have a source. An opinion based on nothing other than his belief the Pegulas needed to to something to soften the potential blow of the cost of the new stadium to the fanbase.

I don't think there is anything the Pegulas have ever done since Beane has been here to suggest they would force Beane to do something that he doesn't feel is in the best interests of the team.

I know it was a joke referencing a Thurman Thomas tweet which generated a lot of chatter from around  2008 when he said the Bills were going to make a “splash”.

• Like (+1) 1

Thumbs up for Khalil Mack if he has recovered from his foot surgery and the cost is reasonable.
Thumbs down to trading for Terry’s Penn State connected Barkley.

Thumbs mostly down for McCaffrey trade.

Thumbs sideways for Chandler Jones unless his $ is too high. I was thumbs up until I watched the numerous YouTube videos of him being dominated by Trent Williams.

Probably over rated.
Bring back Jerry Hughes for 1 more year.

Draft a good DT to pair with Ed Oliver in round 2 or 3.

Draft Dax Hill at 25. I think he can play any spot in our secondary.

Edited by turftoe
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

She didn’t say that. She said there isn’t a ton of crossover with STH.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.