Britney Griner

Doc

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump had no issues releasing 5,000 Taliban prisoners.

It's like Leo has entered some sort of dream state where Trump is beyond reproach.

I started the conversation acknowledging that Trump was wrong to send love letters to NK.  You then attempted to compare Biden's actions to Trump securing the release of Otto Warmbier, including some odd mention of the cost of his medical care.  

Once that ruse was exposed, looking silly, you moved on to the relationship between Trump and the Saudi's, in particular, MBS, a current and former ally of Joe Biden.  One that connection was revisited, you moved on to a prisoner release that was designed to end a longstanding war with the Taliban and the release of 5,000 POWs.   Trump was criticized for that decision, apparently by war hawks who wanted perpetual hostility, or perhaps preferred the Biden approach to earning the deaths of more American soldiers.  

We can certainly debate the release of those prisoners, and who(m) might have been responsible for that decision--and I assume you were in complete lockstep with Trump on the decision.  

Be that as it may, you continue to compare unrelated issues in a futile attempt to defend your guy Joe.   Just take the hit. 

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Trump's former Pennsylvania campaign director, David Urban, worked on trying to get Whelan's release. 

Yup.  You'd think that being a "Putin puppet" would have easily accomplished it...

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Trump's former Pennsylvania campaign director, David Urban, worked on trying to get Whelan's release. 

No wonder it failed - Trump hired a lobbyist to get Whelan free?

The same guy Raytheon hired as a lobbyist to get a meeting with Pompeo in 2019 that ultimately resulted in billions of dollars in missiles and bombs sales from Raytheon to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates?

Yea, the swamp delivered bro and let Whelan rot.

Funny how the I hate millionaires taking care of millionaires now all of a sudden have no problem with millionaires taking are of a millionaire.  If Joe the Plumber gets arrested in Russia and is unfairly sentences do you think he'd have the US government jumping through hoops to release him?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

e5750ae7-4fbe-4fa1-98b0-f710adf77009@new

NICE FELLA: Meet the Merchant of Death, Viktor Bout. 

This is the guy Presidentish Joe Biden just sprung from prison in exchange for a basketball player stupid enough to bring her personal stash of drugs into a country like Russia.”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/12/08/meet-the-merchant-of-death-viktor-bout-n1651909

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

, the swamp delivered bro and let Whelan rot.

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No wonder it failed - Trump hired a lobbyist to get Whelan free?

The same guy Raytheon hired as a lobbyist to get a meeting with Pompeo in 2019 that ultimately resulted in billions of dollars in missiles and bombs sales from Raytheon to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates?

Yea, the swamp delivered bro and let Whelan rot.

I'm really impressed how you're making this thread about trump. 

Nice work 

Edited by TSOL
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

e5750ae7-4fbe-4fa1-98b0-f710adf77009@new

NICE FELLA: Meet the Merchant of Death, Viktor Bout. 

This is the guy Presidentish Joe Biden just sprung from prison in exchange for a basketball player stupid enough to bring her personal stash of drugs into a country like Russia.”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/12/08/meet-the-merchant-of-death-viktor-bout-n1651909

"Lord of War" was loosely based off him.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh look…..the good CCP Soldier has been “educated” hahaha 

He’s being policed omg hahahaha

This country is beyond gone

Never. Never. Never. Never apologize to the mob.

Tell the mob to ***** right off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Why don't you go do your own research? I know it would be difficult for you because you can only handle sugar coated Trump news...

U.S. pressed Kabul government to free thousands of Taliban fighters in bid to encourage peace talks and many have returned to the battlefield

Former ambassador to Afghanistan blames Taliban surge on Trump 'delegitimizing' Afghan government

“In my view, we bear a major responsibility for this. Began under President Trump when he authorized negotiations between the U.S. and the Taliban without the Afghan government in the room. That was a key Taliban demand. We acceded to it, and it was a huge demoralizing factor for the Afghan government and its security forces,” Crocker said. “We pressed them to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners. Eventually they did it, and watched them go back into the fight against the people who released them. So this is a year and a half worth of demoralization.”

Exactly.  You just proved my point.  These idiots were insignificant in grand scheme of things.  

Like your posts.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Yes I just opened my account a few hours ago 

Welcome.  :D

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The irony of this - you're all bitching about a guy that was arrested during Trump's watch and NONE OF YOU mentioned his name until today:

Showing results for 'Paul Whelan'. - Two Bills Drive

The irony is you don't understand why.  

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The irony of this - you're all bitching about a guy that was arrested during Trump's watch and NONE OF YOU mentioned his name until today:

Showing results for 'Paul Whelan'. - Two Bills Drive

Here's the thing... if Biden hadn't got Griner, was still trying to get both Whelan and Griner but struggling to do so... I don't think anyone would be complaining. We get it... it's Putin, Russia. Not an easy person to negotiate with. We have no idea how Trump or his administration worked on getting Whalen back. 

BUT, Biden DID manage to come to terms with Russia. He gave up one of the worst men on the planet for a person who was breaking the law in the country she was in. If Trump did that, YOU'D be on here freaking out and sharing 40,291,342 tweets from leftists. 

This is who we just turned over to Russia: https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/viktor-bout-merchant-death-sentenced/story?id=16080286

Edited by ArdmoreRyno
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1