Rumor- Harrison Phillips not coming back

wiseman3

Here's what some of you are missing.  IF there's any truth to the OP, it might have nothing to do with tampering.  Say you're working in a city far from home & you just want to get closer to home.  So you're thinking, if I can get a job closer to home, I'm moving. Also, maybe he really likes another city even if he's never lived there & is hoping to get an offer from a team there.  He may even be willing to go for less money, regardless of what the Bills have offered.  Phillips may have a location in mind with no idea whether any team near there will want him or not.  Robert Woods wanted to go home & there was no way he was coming back if he could play in LA.  Nobody ever accused the Rams of tampering when Woods signed with them.  Maybe Harry wants to play in NY & thinks Daboll will want him.  Nobody knows yet and that may include Harry himself.  

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Def. cleans up good! 

What always amazes me in these pictures is how Josh Allen (6'5") manages to look the same size or shorter than guys like Harrison (6'3")

image.thumb.png.18e13912b1e2a57aa5cec6a866ed4c54.png

At least in this picture, it looks like Allen is wearing a loafer while Philips is wearing a shoe with a solid block heal. Depending on my shoe, I’m 5’11”-~6’1”. 

2 hours ago, without a drought said:

When I talked to Harrison's former kindergarten teacher's aunt's neighbor,  she said he was going to take a wait and see approach.

My neighbor's boyfriend's Parrot Walker thinks he's always wanted to live in Florida so he'll accept a bucket of beachballs and some candy to play for the Jags.

• Haha (+1) 1

Amazing how many Bills posters get willingly bamboozled into responding to idiotic, totally unproven click-bait headlines. Is life really that boring you need to respond to this nonsense? If your really bored here you go - I hear Josh Allen's arm has been transplanted on Tom Brady's body to extend his career. Any takers?    

2 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

Amazing how many Bills posters get willingly bamboozled into responding to idiotic, totally unproven click-bait headlines. Is life really that boring you need to respond to this nonsense? If your really bored here you go - I hear Josh Allen's arm has been transplanted on Tom Brady's body to extend his career. Any takers?    

But....you just responded in the totally unproven click-bait headline thread. Everything ok with you today, friend?

2 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

This is so true and I’m guilty as charged. There called emotions. When I first saw this I reacted immediately. No way, this is made up. Of course it is. Anyone that is around an athlete and is really in his inner circle isn’t drunk in a bar spouting these things even if they were true. What would the said best friend being getting out of this? Absolutely nothing. But I reacted before thinking 🤔. The joke is on me 😂

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought they can’t cut Star  with that contract and the 7.7 dead cap. Since he opted out the covid year, the end of his deal did not coincide with Harry’s FA year the way Beane planned. He could retire though. Technically they could cut him but only save 1.5 on the cap, would be cheaper to keep him as a backup. 

🤷‍♀️ 
I did remark on it bring Rumblings. 

2 hours ago, MJS said:

He doesn't sound like a good friend if he is going around showing personal texts to strangers.

Actually I think the guy meant that his good friend worked at Harrison Radiator and theyre pulling out of Lockport.

I wonder if that rumor will have a 6 page thread as fast as this one did ?

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I'm sure one by one they're approaching their FA's and telling them what they're willing to pay. Take it or leave it.  Harry's a nice player but nothing that we can't replace. Draft Wyatt or Jones day 2.  I think Harry, Zimmer and Butler are all gone.

Wyatt won’t make it to Day 2.  I don’t know if he even makes it to 25. 

26 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

Isn't every mock draft before late April nothing more than a click-bait article?  There are plenty of mock drafts before free agency, trades, etc.  Without knowing who is on the roster close to the draft, a mock draft is as worthless as any other wild rumor.  So, every time someone responds to a mock draft this time of year, they are bamboozled into responding to nonsense.  

5 minutes ago, Talleywhacker said:

Actually I think the guy meant that his good friend worked at Harrison Radiator and theyre pulling out of Lockport.

I wonder if that rumor will have a 6 page thread as fast as this one did ?

So if Harry moves he's taking his radiators with him?  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.