Jordan Davis is unreal

Buffalo_Stampede

This guy is Marcel 2.0. He has all the physical talent in the world but has no interest in putting in the hard work needed to be a great player. He has had weight issues forever. I'd recommend watching the lockedon pod where they go in on his issues in college at length.

On 3/5/2022 at 4:02 PM, John from Riverside said:

I wish people would understand that this is not a bill’s type defensive tackle at least not someone that they would take high in a draft if you can’t rush the passer the bills are not interested

The Bills have spent a high draft pick (Harrison Phillips) and many FA $$ on defensive tackles who are not pass rushers.

I think you misunderstand the role DTs play in the Bills defense.

That said, the extent of the Bills FA signings on DT says to me that the Bills are probably not interested in a DT in this draft.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The Bills have spent a high draft pick (Harrison Phillips) and many FA $$ on defensive tackles who are not pass rushers.

That said, the extent of the Bills FA signings on DT says to me that the Bills are probably not interested in a DT in this draft.

At least not at the spot that Davis is going to have to be drafted 

I see it as Von Miller is still an elite rusher and impacts the game. 

I expect Groot to make a big leap.  Boogie to...hopefully. 

Oliver, same.  He's borderline a top 10 DT right now.  

I'm excited about Settle and the rotation is solid.  

I feel like a monster 1 tech like Davis takes our D to legit elite status and makes this group like Tampa's in 2020 maybe better.  Especially if Groot and Boogie are the real deal.  Now imagine 2 DTs like Oliver and Davis with that.  

So it just depends how you feel about Davis.  And that Tampa D did not need high end corners to win the SB btw.   

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

A third round pick and a first rounder are different tho 

I agree if they're taking a defensive tackle in the first he has to have pass rushing capabilities 

I expect a corner or WR

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

He was an absolute monster like Davis.

And both attended my beloved University of Georgia, 2021 College Football National Champions !

So there is a great deal of similarity between the two.

What I mean is Jake......was Seymore a pass rusher in College?

There is no doubt that Davis is a monster......my concern is lack of sacks from College doesnt usually translate into pass rush in the NFL.   Did Seymore have to take plays off?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.