Which WR do you think the Bills will draft?

Milanos Milano

Which WR do you think will be a Bill?   

153 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the WR you think the Bills will draft.

• Jameson Williams
    • Chris Olave
    • Garrett Wilson
    • Treylon Burks
    • Drake London
    • Jahan Dotson
    • Christian Watson
    • Calvin Austin III
    • Wan’Dale Robinson
    • Khalil Shakir
    • Skyy Moore
    • Alec Pierce
    • Justyn Ross
    • Other

9 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wow. Really? I am completely unfamiliar with college players, but Gabe Davis has been incredibly impressive the last 2 years. For one thing he seems to have some of the best sideline awareness in the NFL. Plus he's big, powerful and a really good route runner already.

Anyone else in this thread agree with this poster's assessment?

I meant to say, any receiver we draft in rd 1 will be better than gabe in a year or 2.  

i love gabe.  That’s not a diss on him.  I just think that there are a few WRs in the draft that have greater upside 

12 hours ago, Tanoros said:

I picked Wan’Dale Robinson because I don’t think we go WR with our first pick, so we are looking at second round or later. Wan’Dale might be around for our second round pick. I also think we will grab two WR’s this draft, and there are many great options all over this draft. But I think they look for a slot WR with the higher pick of the two. 

This is a distinct possibility. 

16 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I kind of feel like there is a lot of top end WR talent this year that might last to pick 25, not so sure about our 2nd pick.

I hope Beane goes almost pure BPA and f hat means WR so be it. Having said that our needs are in order: DT, DE, OL, CB, WR/TE, RB… Yes, DE because on paper, we have zero proven talent signed and Super Bowl winners usually can mount a decent pass rush with four.

I’d love a WR, but I want a super bowl more….

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

I’m banging table for Jameson Williams in 1st and Breece in 2nd, trading up for both if we have to.

Bills are lacking playmakers(not named Josh Allen) on both sides of ball.  We need speed!  We need a player that can score from 90 yards.  That makes Josh even scarier when you can take top off.  Or need to account for 4.4 RB motioning to WR.  Both Williams and Breece are playmaking machines with plenty of speed to bring 

I know we need CB bad.  DT, edge, OL.  And we are tight against cap.   But if we are going BPA, potential elite talents, at a position of need- we have to select Williams and Breece if opportunity presents itself IMO 

I love Motor.  Motor and Bryce is fear striking for other defenses.  Not a disrespect, just adding playmakers.  Just as adding Williams is not disrespect to Diggs and Davis. 

sign Gronk too.  Can you imagine?

Diggs

Davis

Jameson Williams

Knox

Gronk

Motor

Bryce

Edited by Pete
  • Dislike 2

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I’m banging table for Jameson Williams in 1st and Breece in 2nd, trading up for both if we have to.

Bills are lacking playmakers(not named Josh Allen) on both sides of ball.  We need speed!  We need a player that can score from 90 yards.  That makes Josh even scarier when you can take top off.  Or need to account for 4.4 RB motioning to WR.  Both Williams and Breece are playmaking machines with plenty of speed to bring 

I know we need CB bad.  DT, edge, OL.  And we are tight against cap.   But if we are going BPA, potential elite talents, at a position of need- we have to select Williams and Breece if opportunity presents itself IMO 

I love Motor.  Motor and Bryce is fear striking for other defenses.  Not a disrespect, just adding playmakers.  Just as adding Williams is not disrespect to Diggs and Davis. 

Diggs

Davis

Jameson Williams

Knox

Gronk

Motor

Bryce

❤️❤️❤️

9 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

This is a distinct possibility. 

Go check out Velus Jones videos at Tennessee and the Senior Bowl. Not shabby at all 

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Diggs

Davis

Jameson Williams

Knox

Gronk

Motor

Bryce

You can get speed in the later rounds too. How good was Allen when he had no time to throw? How good were the Bills when they couldn't stop the run? This game is won in the trenches. That's football 101. Yet, we all (myself included) want the "shiney new toy." I trust Beane to pick the BPA and if it's a WR then so be it. Stay true to the board. I believe Beane will add some quality guys in free agency or via a trade. He knows this team needs a small push to make that super bowl run. 

Edited by newcam2012

Think the Bills go best available corner in round 1. Best case IMO is to trade up a little for Gardner. I chose Robinson in Round 2 because I think he’d be perfect in the slot in the Bills offense. But a scenario where we could get Olave in the first and Woolen in the second would make me very happy. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/5/2022 at 10:36 AM, Solomon Grundy said:

I’d take George Pickens over a number of those listed. Big receiver who ran a 4.45. Was a very dominant receiver in SEC before knee injury and looks to have bounced back. Plays with SWAG. Even showed it at combine doing griddy after 40. If he drops to the Bills in the 3rd, I’d be happy with it. 

Pickens has big time #1 potential.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

I hope Beane goes almost pure BPA and f hat means WR so be it. Having said that our needs are in order: DT, DE, OL, CB, WR/TE, RB… Yes, DE because on paper, we have zero proven talent signed and Super Bowl winners usually can mount a decent pass rush with four.

I’d love a WR, but I want a super bowl more….

Go Bills!

We have two WRs on the roster right now (assuming Beasley gone) lol...

WR is the teams biggest need. 

It's sure as heck not #5

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think Jameson Williams could be the pick at 25, if he lasts to that.  But I also think its more likely we go DT or CB in the first if there is a guy they covet there with how deep WR is in this draft.  

There is depth into the 4th-5th rounds at a lot of positions.........that's no excuse to reach for need........especially in this draft.

When you stray from the principle of drafting THE BEST player at one of the premium postions in round 1...........you risk making a huge mistake........whether they bust or just become a JAG.

There is a very good chance that the best,  most potentially impactful player available to them will be Jameson Williams.

The guy literally looked like he made Alabama better than Georgia...........with all of that talent on the field he was the biggest difference maker on both sides of the ball.

I don't love the idea of taking a guy with an injury like that because I think he might need a full redshirt season to get back to his past level of health/speed/explosiveness.......and even a 95% version of that might make him pretty ordinary as an inexperienced player in the NFL.

But you gotta' treat the draft like an ongoing process of roster building rather than an extension of free agency where you patch holes.  

And round 1 is where you get the STARS..........not the base DE's or CB2's or players at lesser valued positions like RB, G, C, S or LB. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.