Raiders getting calls from multiple teams for Derek Carr

BuffaloBills1998

14 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Why would Raiders trade him?  

According many posters here he can not get over the playoff hunt.

13 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Mark Davis is the answer.   For no other reason than he looks like someone that has no clue about anything. 

Post your picture so we could tell if you look someone that has a clue about anything so we can see if you are an expert at being clueless.

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

Derek Carr has put up great numbers for most of his career.  High completion percentage.  Perennial 4K yard passer.  He gets sacked more than most because the Raiders won't invest in a line to protect him.  I hope he goes somewhere and kicks ass.  Always liked this kid.

So he is another Stafford.

15 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Precisely.  And we all saw what can happen when a "Stafford," goes to a good team.

Now we can all just hope that Josh doesn't become a "Stafford."

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

According many posters here he can not get over the playoff hunt.

Post your picture so we could tell if you look someone that has a clue about anything so we can see if you are an expert at being clueless.

I wouldn’t even put Carr on Staffords level. He’s a poor mans Alex Smith/ Jeff Hostetler

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Precisely.  And we all saw what can happen when a "Stafford," goes to a good team.

Now we can all just hope that Josh doesn't become a "Stafford."

Why would Josh become a Stafford?? He’s light years better than Stafford has ever been in his career. 

6 hours ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

They just need receivers, that would be a classic raiders move for them to get rid of Carr. Give them a legit number 1 with the TE they have, watch out 

That’s a bull#### excuse. That guy has had solid receivers most of his career and he hasn’t produced Jack *****. He’s not that good, you’ll never see a SB with him as your starter

5 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Did Stafford win the Rams a Super Bowl...or was it the All-Star cast they surrounded him with that got Stafford over the hump?

Playing the Bengals with that team around them I would suggest any of about 16-18 QBs would have won that game....INCLUDING Goff.

The Rams had far from an "All-Star cast", lol. They won the Super Bowl with one good receiver basically.

But however you stack it up, they won the Super Bowl with a top 1/3 QB. I think the Raiders can probably do the same so why go backwards looking for a unicorn? Even if you get one, it doesn't guarantee anything. Look at the Packers.

28 minutes ago, vincec said:

The Rams had far from an "All-Star cast", lol. They won the Super Bowl with one good receiver basically.

But however you stack it up, they won the Super Bowl with a top 1/3 QB. I think the Raiders can probably do the same so why go backwards looking for a unicorn? Even if you get one, it doesn't guarantee anything. Look at the Packers.

I believe that defense is what won them that game. Stafford had the main task to just pepper Cupp with passes. Again, for what he specifically brought to the game the Rams could have won that with many other QBs. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I wouldn’t even put Carr on Staffords level. He’s a poor mans Alex Smith/ Jeff Hostetler

Why would Josh become a Stafford?? He’s light years better than Stafford has ever been in his career. 

That’s a bull#### excuse. That guy has had solid receivers most of his career and he hasn’t produced Jack *****. He’s not that good, you’ll never see a SB with him as your starter

You mad, bro?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Carr stays right where he is! He's in the perfect place to ease into a career in an Alice Cooper tribute band, somewhere off the Las Vegas Strip.

I can claim to have played the KISS mini golf game at the Rio

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Some of you out there are too much. There's this Jim Kelly guy or Dan Marino guy, who just couldn't get their team over that SB hump. Meanwhile guys like Hostetler, Brad Johnson, and Flacco have won SBs. This notion that he can't win a SB is just dumb. Stop it, just stop it.

Sincerely,

Trent Dilfer

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

It is insane to be trading a NFL Starting QB in a year where the draft is so poor.

33 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Some of you out there are too much. There's this Jim Kelly guy or Dan Marino guy, who just couldn't get their team over that SB hump. Meanwhile guys like Hostetler, Brad Johnson, and Flacco have won SBs. This notion that he can't win a SB is just dumb. Stop it, just stop it.

Sincerely,

Trent Dilfer

Add Foles, Stafford to it 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well I disagree there buddy. You put Carr on the Bills he does very well with our receivers 

1 hour ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Well I disagree there buddy. You put Carr on the Bills he does very well with our receivers 

You can disagree as much as you want. But even Raider fans know the reality of who Carr is and they know he isn’t good enough. He’s exactly what Dalton was to Cinci 10-12 years ago. Majority of Raider fans I know hate him and have wanted him gone since after the 17 season. 

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

You can disagree as much as you want. But even Raider fans know the reality of who Carr is and they know he isn’t good enough. He’s exactly what Dalton was to Cinci 10-12 years ago. Majority of Raider fans I know hate him and have wanted him gone since after the 17 season. 

My best friends a raiders fan and he thinks differently. The raiders are a crap shoot and they have not been able to support him thus far in his career. Give him an AJ green in his prime you will see he is nothing like Andy Dalton 

Just now, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

My best friends a raiders fan and he thinks differently. The raiders are a crap shoot and they have not been able to support him thus far in his career. Give him an AJ green in his prime you will see he is nothing like Andy Dalton 

I don’t see what you see in Carr. I see a guy who scared of the blitz, has happy feet and can’t read defenses and has an INT and fumbling problem. You put Rodgers with Denver and Carr is easily the worst QB in that division. Go look on the raiders forum and see what everyone’s opinion of Carr is. 

32 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I don’t see what you see in Carr. I see a guy who scared of the blitz, has happy feet and can’t read defenses and has an INT and fumbling problem. You put Rodgers with Denver and Carr is easily the worst QB in that division. Go look on the raiders forum and see what everyone’s opinion of Carr is. 

Carr would have beat the bengals if he had actual targets to throw to. I’m not saying the guy is a tremendous talent but he is def a baller. Let’s see what weapons they get this off-season and through the draft. I will guarantee your opinion will change. If not you can let me know I was wrong 

2 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Carr would have beat the bengals if he had actual targets to throw to. I’m not saying the guy is a tremendous talent but he is def a baller. Let’s see what weapons they get this off-season and through the draft. I will guarantee your opinion will change. If not you can let me know I was wrong 

In order to beat the bengals he would’ve had to actually read the defense and see that Waller was wide open instead of forcing it down the middle to Jones for a game ending INT

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.