Jills Lawsuit Settled

T&C

The lawsuit also alleged that the cheerleaders were required to model for, and sell copies of, a swimsuit calendar without being compensated for their time.

I bought some calendars from cheerleaders and I was told they were getting a commission.

Being on commission is not the same as not being paid.  I saw several people also pay more than cost of calendar and told "keep the change".

19 minutes ago, Manther said:

Just short of a decade.  Interesting, I assumed it had already been finalized.

same here.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Great! Now bring them back!

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.3e5076cd7a77443ff1125fc26aa6a00e.jpg

cmon, the STAMPEDE DRUM LINE doesn’t do it for ya?

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Here's a link to the original article, which goes WAY more indepth. This is part of a bankruptcy settlement for Cumulus Media, which by agreement with the Bills, managed the Jills. In the settlement, Cumulus admits no wrong doing (big surprise), yet pays out $4 million. The Bills pay out $3.5 million. 

https://www.insideradio.com/free/cumulus-will-pay-4-million-to-settle-suit-brought-by-former-buffalo-bills-cheerleaders/article_6c67262c-9aba-11ec-9189-a3bffbd32096.html

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.