Cole Beasley given permission to seek trade

BillsMafi$

2 hours ago, T&C said:

Gad... I Could see him going to the Giants on a one year.

That may be his best spot seeing as Dabes is there i think a lot of teams may have steered clear of him because of his stance on the jab but i think he will find work he's to reliable of a player to sit if they will bring back AB some team will rightly have him he's to good a player !!  

27 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I still see Beasely ending up in Green Bay for some reason and seems like he'd be a great fit for Rogers.

Do they have "significant money" for him?

20 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Do they have "significant money" for him?

I’m thinking that “ significant money “ and Beasley aren’t synonymous, more like median old guy slot money & one year deal opportunity is likely in his future, jmo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I’m thinking that “ significant money “ and Beasley aren’t synonymous, more like median old guy slot money & one year deal opportunity is likely in his future, jmo. 

Yeah, at this point I think he will be very lucky to get what Crowder did at 4M for the season.  It’s late in FA, money is dried up and contenders don’t have to pay big to get guys to join them.   GMs aren’t blind like some fans, he played with a QB that inflated the stats of every WR he’s played with, he’s run his mouth, he’s older and he doesn’t like to be hit.  If he wants to play for a contender, he’s probably going to get a little better than Vet min and incentives.  It might be an “easy” goal for him like 50 catches and 600 yards earn him another million each or whatever, but I don’t see much in the way of guarantees for him.  Going to GB with Rodgers and not a lot of WR weapons would make a ton of sense for him.  If he can have a good year he may extend his playing days a couple years.

• Agree 2

It amazes me how political views and personal choices have polluted every facet of our culture.  I liked Beasley a lot for his contributions as a football player. Anything else I don't care about. 

If he wants to hang his toilet paper the wrong way - don't care

if he want to tattoo his face with images of the 3 stooges - don't care

if he rubs one out to Rosie O'Donnell - don't care

if his favorite painter is Jackson Polack - don't care

can he get a first down for the Bills when needed - ok, now you have my attention

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

1 hour ago, SoMAn said:

It amazes me how political views and personal choices have polluted every facet of our culture.  I liked Beasley a lot for his contributions as a football player. Anything else I don't care about. 

if he rubs one out to Rosie O'Donnell - don't care

can he get a first down for the Bills when needed - ok, now you have my attention

I agree, but he didn’t handle the situation very well. Few that engage in Twitter wars come out the other side with their dignity intact. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

I agree, but he didn’t handle the situation very well. Few that engage in Twitter wars come out the other side with their dignity intact. 

Yes and

You really have to wonder just how close players are with their representation. Tom Brady doesn't breathe without permission of his PR. Even his Super Bowl celebration in TB was in 4K and leaked by his people to try to make him an everyman. His golf smack talk is pre-approved. And yet there are the Cole Beasleys and Drew Brees of the world that make you wonder who the hell is looking out for their best interest. If their family/agents/PR people had any clue they were about to insert their feet into their craw, they'd have shut them down fast.  

2 hours ago, SoMAn said:

if he rubs one out to Rosie O'Donnell - don't care   Turn in your man-card

Sorry, minor correction needed. 

23 hours ago, T&C said:

Maybe Pegulas should have offered him deal for his music via their company in Nashville and then he would have been comfortable enough taking what the Bills were willing to offer for football.

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Maybe Pegulas should have offered him deal for his music via their company in Nashville and then he would have been comfortable enough taking what the Bills were willing to offer for football.

His music or whatever it is... is horrible. Listen to a half an hour of it and you'll know why it wasn't even in their periscope.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.