Speed available in the WR draft class

BuffaloBill

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

Speed on display

it’s hard to say who may be available to play he Bills at 25. Also, cb is more of a pressing need. However, if the Bills want speed on offense it’s possible there may be a wr available who runs a sub 4.4. 

Tons of speed available in FA as well. A few solid CBs in FA. We should get a better picture of the draft after the FA period opens.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'll take a good WR over a fast one.  If everything is even, give me the speed.

There are receivers who are both.  If there are two good receivers and one of them runs a 4.3 and one runs a 4.6, guess which one I want.

7 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

There are receivers who are both.  If there are two good receivers and one of them runs a 4.3 and one runs a 4.6, guess which one I want.

The one who has better hands, runs crisper routes and can outjump DBs for contested balls?  Just kidding....I agree that if all else is equal, you want the faster guy.  This is exactly what both of you just said.

Edited by msw2112

I said in another thread and I’ll keep saying all offseason: I hope the Bills go young and fast at WR, drafting two WRs in the first four rounds. 

Sanders, Beasley, and McKenzie may ALL be gone. After Diggs and Davis, the Bills have only unproven, raw guys like Stevenson and Hodgins.

Keep the offensive cupboards stocked. Add speed. Add weaponry. Great year to add a couple young wideouts.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Logic said:

I said in another thread and I’ll keep saying all offseason: I hope the Bills go young and fast at WR, drafting two WRs in the first four rounds. 

Sanders, Beasley, and McKenzie may ALL be gone. After Diggs and Davis, the Bills have only unproven, raw guys like Stevenson and Hodgins.

Keep the offensive cupboards stocked. Add speed. Add weaponry. Great year to add a couple young wideouts.

If Beasley leaves, I would like to keep McKenzie. But the KR job is unsettled so maybe sign and/or draft someone that can return kicks

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

No nostalgia for the days of trading up in the 3rd round to draft not Russell Wilson but TJ Graham?

TJ Graham pick turned out great for me his dad was my FedX driver I got tons of free bills gear

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, msw2112 said:

The one who has better hands, runs crisper routes and can outjump DBs for contested balls?  Just kidding....I agree that if all else is equal, you want the faster guy.  This is exactly what both of you just said.

Maybe rig a bunch more trick plays, where JA#17 hands off or laterals, and factors in as a receiver? 🤔

I didn't say it was a good idea.  Besides, Wrecks has long since left the building.

15 hours ago, Logic said:

The problem with you position is that WR’s rarely make a big contribution year #1. The Bills also have very strong need for another QB and an OG.  They could draft two WR’s though I doubt they will.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.