Josh postseason stats 👀

Alphadawg7

1 hour ago, SoMAn said:

I’d like to see the combined stats of all playoff and prime time games he’s played in.  He’s at his best under the spotlight on a big stage. 

And I remember the angst from some prior to the start of this season as to whether Josh would flop in front of crowds.  It’s laughable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, eball said:

And I remember the angst from some prior to the start of this season as to whether Josh would flop in front of crowds.  It’s laughable.

it was a real "thing" for a handful on here. it was comical then and downright hilarious now.

• Agree 3

Between Aaron Rodgers Prima Donna show each year, Lamar Jackson claiming he is disrespected because of Race more than Because he and his team are going backwards as contenders, Mayfield's inconsistent performances and smugness, Kyler Murray thinking he is already hall of fame caliber, Allen has shown this far he is above the garbage and God's gift attitude that seems more openly pervasive in more and more quarterbacks.

So glad I hear about Allen's work ethic, his small town roots, and his desire to let his passion and his performances do his talking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Wizard said:

Between Aaron Rodgers Prima Donna show each year, Lamar Jackson claiming he is disrespected because of Race more than Because he and his team are going backwards as contenders, Mayfield's inconsistent performances and smugness, Kyler Murray thinking he is already hall of fame caliber, Allen has shown this far he is above the garbage and God's gift attitude that seems more openly pervasive in more and more quarterbacks.

So glad I hear about Allen's work ethic, his small town roots, and his desire to let his passion and his performances do his talking.

I honestly couldn't agree more

Josh does seem like a regular guy you wouldn’t mind having a beer with. The majority of elite QB’s over the past few decades seem to be the opposite of the average Joe. Stafford is another guy who seems down to earth, but there are a lot of prima donnas. 

Edited by SirAndrew

9 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Josh does seem like a regular guy you wouldn’t mind having a beer with. The majority of elite QB’s over the past few decades seem to be the opposite of the average Joe. Stafford is another guy who seems down to earth, but there are a lot of prima donnas. 

In fairness, Stafford spent most of his career a millionaire that lived in a toilet known as Detroit lions football. 

He might have been humbled by that experience,  JMO.

Edited by The Wiz

1 hour ago, Wizard said:

I have to agree, though an entire paragraph with a single period is also noteworthy! 

I apologize, it’s Friday night for me too!  😋

If we never win a super bowl I would still take Josh all day long for his love of the game, his drive, his athleticism and his leadership. I never count us out with Josh back there. Time will tell, but he may be the greatest Bill of all time. We should thoroughly enjoy the ride, soak it all in and be grateful that Josh is a Bill.

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

If we never win a super bowl I would still take Josh all day long for his love of the game, his drive, his athleticism and his leadership. I never count us out with Josh back there. Time will tell, but he may be the greatest Bill of all time. We should thoroughly enjoy the ride, soak it all in and be grateful that Josh is a Bill.

He already is. Statistically he's going to destroy Kelly.  It's not if, its WHEN he brings home the Lombardi. 

Jackson's comments disturb me, but not the one everyone is critiquing. Really he was just responding to a comment from LeBron James directly stating the bias is still there.

Here's the comment that's disturbing if you're a Baltimore fan:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33423500/baltimore-ravens-lamar-jackson-says-racial-bias-black-quarterbacks-there-nfl

Asked what lessons he hopes to take from James as he grows, Jackson said, "Everything. And being a champion. I feel like that's the one thing I want to take from him, if anything else. You know, being a champion. Being a billionaire. That's what I've been thinking about ever since I was a little kid, being a billionaire and being a champion."

Notice at the end there he switched it around so that being a billionaire was first on his priority list... Yikes!

On 3/4/2022 at 3:11 PM, SoMAn said:

I’d like to see the combined stats of all playoff and prime time games he’s played in.  He’s at his best under the spotlight on a big stage. 

He didn’t throw for a bunch of yards his first 3 primetime games(161 YPG with 4 TDs 2 INTs), but since then he has put up really good numbers aside from the wind game against the Pats*** this year.

Josh's primetime game stats **Please note these stats include all Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night games and his 2 Thanksgiving day games. It includes the rescheduled game against KC last year as it was slated to be a Thursday night game, but doesn't include the rescheduled Tennessee game from last year as it was supposed to be a Sunday game.**

In 10 career primetime games:

217/326, 66.56 Comp.% for 2,482 Yards,  25 TDs,  6 INTs,  QB Rating of 107.17

He also rushed 65 times for 354 yards 5.45 YPC and 3 TDs in those 10 games.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.