Josh postseason stats 👀

Alphadawg7

I saw this the other day an almost posted it but i'm in a postseason lull. Those numbers a freaking mind blowing.... It's a daggone shame more light hasnt been shone on them on the national stage. But we lost the way we lost and the season trudged on with other storylines.

... What a freaking BEAST.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

26 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Unfortunately McD wasted that epic performance… just got to hope he can keep it going throughout the entirety of his career. 

i'm not banking on this years 2 game stretch every single time he enters the dance but i think he's shown that he definitely has a switch he can flip come postseason. 

23 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i'm not banking on this years 2 game stretch every single time he enters the dance but i think he's shown that he definitely has a switch he can flip come postseason. 

I wish McD had one of those switches.

I thought this year was such a blown opportunity because josh was at his best running the ball and running it often.  The coaches went all in on using his legs. This won’t be the case forever. Let’s get this while the iron is hot.  Lombardi or bust this season.  Go get it Beane!

59 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

I’d like to see the combined stats of all playoff and prime time games he’s played in.  He’s at his best under the spotlight on a big stage. 

This is very true and I realized it fully during the 2019 game in Pittsburgh. If you can throw that ball to John Brown when that whole stadium is rocking then no moment is too big for you 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.