25: R1 P25 G Zion Johnson - Boston College

57: R2 P25 LB Christian Harris - Alabama

89: R3 P25 WR Alec Pierce - Cincinnati

130: R4 P25 CB Cam Taylor-Britt - Nebraska

168: R5 P25 WR Kyle Philips - UCLA

185: R6 P6 G Lecitus Smith - Virginia Tech

203: R6 P24 P Matt Araiza - San Diego State

231: R7 P10 CB Mario Goodrich - Clemson

This one's from PFN, accepted a few trades. You can tell what by where each player was picked.

Kenyon Green

OG Texas A&M

John Metchie III

WR Alabama

Tariq Woolen

CB UTSA

Quay Walker

LB Georgia

Wan'Dale Robinson

WR Kentucky

Alontae Taylor

CB Tennessee

Hassan Haskins

RB Michigan

Matt Araiza

P San Diego State

14 minutes ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

I prefer CB first, less WRs picked and I suggest LB - just my recommendation 

Thanks for the input.

To me, Taylor-Britt and Bryant BOTH look like guys that can start outside in our defense and have success. To be able to get a playmaker like Olave, a starting level guard, and STILL get two corners this talented would be a big win for me. Thornton in the sixth is too good to pass up, as he posted a 4.29 40. I do want a linebacker, but gotta follow the board. Plus we have Dodsen, Smith, Matakevich, and Giles-Harris as depth already.

TDN. I like this one.😉

1st 4 are on the BF Freak list. Not a bad way to start.😁

25. K. Gordon CB Washington 

57. A. Pierce WR Cincinnati 

89. B. Smith LB Penn State 

130. R. White RB Arizona State 

168. C. May's IOL Tennessee 

185. D. Bellinger TE SD State 

203. N. Grant S Virginia 

246. C. Hines IOL LSU

Edited by LyndonvilleBill
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Can we really rule out drafting a RB rd1 or 2? McDermott saying he was wants Allen running less in the media

My opinion,  absolutely. Motor, Moss, Johnson and Jones are already on the roster. I actually wouldn't be surprised if we didn't draft a RB at all this year. Next year I think would be the year to go RB. Motor has earned his spot in my opinion and deserves this year to prove it. 

As to Allen running less, multiple factors there. Better OL, Better Coaching and Better WR all would lead to less running for Allen. 

17 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

My opinion,  absolutely. Motor, Moss, Johnson and Jones are already on the roster. I actually wouldn't be surprised if we didn't draft a RB at all this year. Next year I think would be the year to go RB. Motor has earned his spot in my opinion and deserves this year to prove it. 

As to Allen running less, multiple factors there. Better OL, Better Coaching and Better WR all would lead to less running for Allen. 

I disagree.

I don't think we can rule it out at all. I don't think Johnson OR Moss are roster locks. Johnson is a one year deal, basically vet minimum. Not someone you avoid drafting a running back over. Moss being traded or released would surprise me more, since he's only a third year, third round pick.

Singletary is also on the last year of his contract and is not likely to be re-signed, in my opinion.

Drafting a running back is absolutely on the table, in my opinion, and the Bills have met with several.

16 minutes ago, Logic said:

I disagree.

I don't think we can rule it out at all. I don't think Johnson OR Moss are roster locks. Johnson is a one year deal, basically vet minimum. Not someone you avoid drafting a running back over. Moss being traded or released would surprise me more, since he's only a third year, third round pick.

Singletary is also on the last year of his contract and is not likely to be re-signed, in my opinion.

Drafting a running back is absolutely on the table, in my opinion, and the Bills have met with several.

I'm not ruling out a RB as you can see in my mocks. My comment was in response to a RD1 or 2 and based upon who we already have on the roster.

RD 1 rb? No thanks. None worth it.

RD 2, Hall will be gone before 57 and don't think the value is there to move up above 45 to get him. (Not worth giving up a 3rd to move up). Walker is in my opinion no better than what we have other than a little faster (poor blocker). Rather stick with Moss and Motor.

Value might be there in rd 3&4 if we want to try and upgrade Jones or Johnson with someone that has a little more speed and a longer term solution. 

But based upon who we have already, I could see them taking an additional OL, WR, CB, S or LB over a RB depending on who is available. 

Just wouldn't be shocked if they didn't draft a RB this year. 

All a matter of opinion. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

25: R1 P25 CB Roger McCreary - Auburn

57: R2 P25 S Daxton Hill - Michigan

89: R3 P25 G Marquis Hayes - Oklahoma

130: R4 P25 RB Hassan Haskins - Michigan

168: R5 P25 WR Christian Watson - North Dakota State

185: R6 P6 WR Kyle Philips - UCLA

203: R6 P24 P Matt Araiza - San Diego State

231: R7 P10 C Alec Lindstrom - Boston College

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.