Been 5 years since BBMB went down

Another Fan

8 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

Some of us picked the right forum from the start.  Just saying....;)

Bills Fanatics?  XD

Weren't there some other spin off boards at one point? I seem to recall getting recruited for something call Bills Fanatics or the like. There was Anythingbut.org too, that was pretty cool.

1 minute ago, DQW87 said:

I always enjoyed it.  I had one of the earliest sign up dates. Took me a while to join over here, but the content is good here as well.

***** my 🧠....so many useful things have  been left out and cast aside, but for some reason I remember you chicken wing avatar. It was a plate or a basket of some beautiful wings.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Bills Fanatics?  XD

Weren't there some other spin off boards at one point? I seem to recall getting recruited for something call Bills Fanatics or the like. There was Anythingbut.org too, that was pretty cool.

Its for sale lol.

http://anythingbut.org/

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

***** my 🧠....so many useful things have  been left out and cast aside, but for some reason I remember you chicken wing avatar. It was a plate or a basket of some beautiful wings.

Yes he did... one of the best one's there for sure. Good memory.

On 3/3/2022 at 10:12 AM, YoloinOhio said:

While I never was a member there, I find it hard to believe that a team website that would want to control all its content actually housed a fan message board. I know it used to be somewhat common, but makes no sense. 

Well, that’s what made it so oppressive, as a fan, over there...

You couldn’t do or say anything without getting an infraction/suspension...It was miserable...the only content the mods would allow was positive praising of coaches and players...and they would literally tell you this...

BBMB shutting down was a blessing in disguise...👍

• Agree 1

I'm grateful for this site as a whole. I originally started on ESPN team message board forums until that shutdown and went to BBMB. All I can say BBMB at the end was a disaster, anything posted negative regarding the current team affairs was getting you points or Bans by Mods. BBMB was a complete joke that last year and needed to be shutdown. 

Thank you @SDS and TBD for a great site. The Mods overall are knowledgeable and fair as well here. 

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Never posted on BBMB, but I do remember when a lot of you from there ended up over here. Many old-school TBD-er’s were pretty rude to you guys, but I thought this board got better with the influx of new blood. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 3/3/2022 at 7:52 PM, stuvian said:

I spent many a liquified evening on the BBMB pouring out my soul during the decade of fail. I love the current regime and the fact that we're an elite team but I have to admit I was more emotionally invested when we were losing.

Weird huh? I'm more anxious being considered a favorite. 

23 hours ago, Beerball said:

13 seconds is serious bidness. It ranks up there with wide right & homerun throwback. Huge Failures by the Bills.

I think it's worse than both of those failures.  

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I think it's worse than both of those failures.  

Remember they didn't lose the game in 13 seconds,  other team tied the game on a long kick in 13 seconds.

You gotta be kidding.  13 seconds to kick off, other team has all 3 timeouts and all they need to do is tie game with long kick! 

Not as bad.

Losing the game on an OT coin toss because your Defense is already gassed from previous series.   YEAH,  THAT is worse.

18 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Remember they didn't lose the game in 13 seconds,  other team tied the game on a long kick in 13 seconds.

You gotta be kidding.  13 seconds to kick off, other team has all 3 timeouts and all they need to do is tie game with long kick! 

Not as bad.

Losing the game on an OT coin toss because your Defense is already gassed from previous series.   YEAH,  THAT is worse.

Giving up that lead was VERY preventable.  More preventable than a fluke kick return; more preventable than a missed FG.  That's why I consider it worse.  I'm not asking you to agree with me.  I'm simply opining.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thanks Leslie.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Giving up that lead was VERY preventable.  More preventable than a fluke kick return; more preventable than a missed FG.  That's why I consider it worse.  I'm not asking you to agree with me.  I'm simply opining.

Not when your playing super duper prevent defense it isn’t.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Beerball said:

Thanks Leslie.

Not when your playing super duper prevent defense it isn’t.

And yet.  That super duper prevent defense gets one millisecond faster to Mahomes or stuffs them 3 yards shorter, we're celebrating. 

McD played it like @Gugny plays his first word in Wordle. 😆  Sometimes you get totally boopkiss.  Not many, but sometimes... 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.