Bills interested in signing Rob Gronkowski, per Tim Graham

HappyDays

31 minutes ago, Steptide said:

People need to get over the tre white thing. Seriously, it was forever ago. Yes it was class less, but he apologized, get over it people. It's football. If we have a chance to add a hall of fame tight end and better our chances for a superbowl, I'm 110% behind it. The bills have neglected the tight end position for far too long (mainly speaking of the pre McBean era) 

Agreed.  It was a cheapshot but sometimes s*** happens when you are playing a physical sport like football at the highest level.  Dennis Rodman used to beat the s*** out of MJ and Pippen when he played on the Bad Boys Pistons teams and then they were able to put aside past differences and go win 3 Championships together.

• Agree 1

I’m already on the record that I wouldn’t like it.  I don’t think what Gronk did to Tre was a “football play” or “in the heat of the moment.”  He went out of his way to try and injure a player.

That said, if he has apologized to Tre in a way that Tre accepts, it’s not my place to judge it any further.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I wouldn’t watch a team with him on it and I’m dead serious. Don’t buy championships when you already have the pieces. 

Everyone is trying to buy a championship that’s why you pay players millions of dollars every year. I don’t like the guy either but I won’t poo poo the idea if it makes the team better and can win a Super Bowl. 

2 minutes ago, Devilmann said:

Everyone is trying to buy a championship that’s why you pay players millions of dollars every year. I don’t like the guy either but I won’t poo poo the idea if it makes the team better and can win a Super Bowl. 

Is it somehow better that the view will be we needed the patriots hall of fame te to win the super bowl? I want to celebrate with guys that have been here and put together not a ring chaser from our biggest rival.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

6 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I mean, he’d undoubtedly would help the offense, but man. The guy is even more obnoxious than Brady and I cant stand him. I rather not tbh. Just feels wrong and dirty 

Thats what the wife told me but i still convinced her anyways

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I mean, he’d undoubtedly would help the offense, but man. The guy is even more obnoxious than Brady and I cant stand him. I rather not tbh. Just feels wrong and dirty 

Brady isn’t really obnoxious. Gronk is completely obnoxious. Brady is just insanely annoying because he whines at the refs and wins. 

Just now, DJB said:

Thats what the wife told me but i still convinced her anyways

The ol’ Sanchez, huh?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Is it somehow better that we the view will be we needed the patriots hall of fame te to win the super bowl? I want to celebrate with guys that have been here and put together not a ring chaser from our biggest rival.

I don’t care how it gets done as long as I can say we won one. If it happens then I guess your sent to the corner for the next year and a half. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

If you don’t go with your guys who got you there, what’s the point of a team? Stacking your roster feels cheap. 

You know what doesn’t feel cheap? Winning a ***** championship!!! Trust me from baseball and basketball experience, it feels incredible no matter who you signed in the offseason.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.