Giants release Kyle Rudolph

sunshynman

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

This is my new guy 💪💪💪💪

E06F9F2D-43A7-4415-9A21-8DEDBC46F7ED.jpeg

He will be a better NFL TE than a college TE. They didn’t give him enough targets in that offense, too many weapons. He’s very good in the passing game and as a blocker. He even went up against George Karlaftis.

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, First Round Bust said:

pass...but hoping Gronk would come home for a SB run for a 1 year min deal, 

I'm sure Gronk would cost more than a minimum deal, but he still might be willing to take a true "hometown" discount to play for his hometown team with a real shot to add one more ring before he hangs 'em up.  As for the hatred because the played for the Pats - get over it.  That's the team that drafted him (he didn't choose to play there) and he hasn't played there in a few years (and he did choose NOT to play there on his last contract).  As to the hatred due to the Tre White incident a few years ago, it was a cheap shot and stupid play in the heat of battle, but players in all major sports change teams all the time and they are able to work it out and get past these things.  If the Bills and Tre think that Gronk would help the team win a SB, I'm sure everyone would figure out a way to forgive and move forward.

Edited by msw2112
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

I'm sure Gronk would cost more than a minimum deal, but he still might be willing to take a true "hometown" discount to play for his hometown team with a real shot to add one more ring before he hangs 'em up.  As for the hatred because the played for the Pats - get over it.  That's the team that drafted him (he didn't choose to play there) and he hasn't played there in a few years (and he did choose NOT to play there on his last contract).  As to the hatred due to the Tre White incident a few years ago, it was a cheap shot and stupid play in the heat of battle, but players in all major sports change teams all the time and they are able to work it out and get past these things.  If the Bills and Tre think that Gronk would help the team win a SB, I'm sure everyone would figure out a way to forgive and move forward.

I think people hate him more for his dirty hit on Tre.

And his douchebagginess.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Per the NY Post the Giants are also releasing RB Devontae Booker. He had 593 yards rushing tied with Barkley for the team lead with 17 fewer carries. It would cost 3.1 million against the cap this season.

I wanted him in the draft, which means the Bills will probably sign him once he's ready to retire...

• Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Per the NY Post the Giants are also releasing RB Devontae Booker. He had 593 yards rushing tied with Barkley for the team lead with 17 fewer carries. It would cost 3.1 million against the cap this season.

There you go!  A 'twofer'!

17 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Engram>Rudolph

⬆️
           Ertz 

Hey!  Where can I put him?

I’d like to see what Sweeney can do this season.  Feel he can be a good TE.  

Don't want Rudolph, would rather have Engram.  Would rather have Gronk over either of them.

I want the Bills to put the pedal to the metal this off-season and fix our problem areas.  I want a team that cruises through the regular season and gets home field.  Whatever it takes.

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.