Article - As it stands now, Bills fans won’t need to be vaccinated to attend games at Highmark Stadium in 2022

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

I'd have a hard time believing that more than 10% of the people that said "I'm done with the nfl" over either of these topics still don't watch and/or attend games. 

And that 10% has probably another group of people dying to get seasons for their team. 

Agree. They say that and the very next Sunday the alcohol is purchased and food is ready for gametime lol

• Agree 1

If this is the case, and vaccination will not be a requirement to attend games, then this may be the year I finally come up from VA to see a home game (before anything else can happen). It's a long drive, but something I have increasingly wanted to do the last 5 years or so. We'll wait and see how it goes because the 2022 season is a loooong way off at the moment, but this is a sliver of hope at least. 

1 hour ago, Jpsredemption said:

Funny the conversations that are permissible now were cancellable offenses not long ago. 

Same rules.  Football related = allowed.  Politics, general covid comments about what is or isn't science blah blah = still no.

That word "cancelled" lost all credible meaning when a guy with 10s of millions views platform whinges about it.

This is a football forum, and we ask that the convo focus on football.  Makes sense to most folks here.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I'd have a hard time believing that more than 10% of the people that said "I'm done with the nfl" over either of these topics still don't watch and/or attend games. 

And that 10% has probably another group of people dying to get seasons for their team. 

Didn't see empty seats at the 0 degree NE playoff game. 

I think it's all going just fine. 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Same rules.  Football related = allowed.  Politics, general covid comments about what is or isn't science blah blah = still no.

That word "cancelled" lost all credible meaning when a guy with 10s of millions views platform whinges about it.

This is a football forum, and we ask that the convo focus on football.  Makes sense to most folks here.

Thank you. I’m inspired. For the record my comment has nothing to do with message board moderation. 

11 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Thank you. I’m inspired. For the record my comment has nothing to do with message board moderation. 

Nor does it have anything to do with football; kind of like your previous comment.

And that, despite the fact that a volunteer moderator just took time out of their day to politely explain to you how it works.

You should probably quit while you're behind....

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Simon said:

Nor does it have anything to do with football; kind of like your previous comment.

And that, despite the fact that a volunteer moderator just took time out of their day to politely explain to you how it works.

You should probably quit while you're behind....

Nope. I have a lot of I told you so’s to get off my chest and I’ll gladly continue to do so. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.