Bucs Bringing Back Creamsycle in 23' Due To Supply Issue, Will It Delay Bills Red Helmets

corta765

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I agree, the Bills are in need of a new logo.

They won championships with the standing buffalo helmet.  Despite powerhouse teams on several occasions, no championships with the charging buffalo.  Coincidence?  Try going back to the standing buffalo for a full season and see what happens.  If that doesn't work, then get a brand new logo.

14 minutes ago, Utah John said:

They won championships with the standing buffalo helmet.  Despite powerhouse teams on several occasions, no championships with the charging buffalo.  Coincidence?  Try going back to the standing buffalo for a full season and see what happens.  If that doesn't work, then get a brand new logo.

So that’s why we can’t beat the chiefs in the playoffs…?  Our logo 

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

The lack of winning had more to do with Ralph Wilson not being a very good owner. I appreciate him for keeping the team in Buffalo all of these years and doing everything he could to ensure that they stayed in Buffalo after his death. But he simply wasn't a very good owner and his overall won - loss record reflects that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buftex said:

So, is the red helmet thing official...or just speculation of hopeful fans?  Personally, I think their current helmet/uniform is the best...but it might be fun to see the red helmets here and there.  But, they really are kinda ugly.

I do not think they were bad, but the white helmets currently are far superior. I will say that with the way they can do the Matte helmets that could make the logo truly pop in red.

15 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I know I'm in the minority, but I'd love to see something brand new. 

See through helmets!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/28/2022 at 1:44 PM, Gugny said:

This just means that Brady is coming back for one more season and does not want to wear that hideous uniform.

From the best advice thread: Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. 

Some of those throwbacks are absolutely hideous! The Steelers have some awful stuff too. The Bumblebee stuff should be banned. I wonder if the players are embarrassed in some of those unis? They should be. 

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Utah John said:

I don't believe in magic, just that the logo has always been poorly designed.

On 3/3/2022 at 6:23 PM, Mr Wild said:

There is a foam shortage for helmets.  High school teams have been struggling getting helmets for a few years now.

Since the NFL prints money, there will be no shortage of football helmets available for them.

I wonder why could it be because Nike has taken their production out of the country & every thing they make is made in freakin CHINA ...

So then that means the Bills red helmets won't be available for another year or so right ?? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.