Bucs Bringing Back Creamsycle in 23' Due To Supply Issue, Will It Delay Bills Red Helmets

corta765

The Bucs announcement below talks about the return of their popular creamsicle unis:

https://www.buccaneers.com/news/bucco-bruce-bucs-throwback-uniforms-returning-2023-season

Their twitter feed said it is delayed a year due to supply issues. I am wondering if that will impact the Bills return of the Red helmets.

Edited by corta765
  • Like (+1) 1

• corta765 changed the title to Bucs Bringing Back Creamsycle in 23' Due To Supply Issue, Will It Delay Bills Red Helmets

Very strange that Nike needs more time to complete them because of supply chain issues.  Like, is there some specific fabric they don't just manufacture themselves?  

Still, the creamsicles will be nice to see again.  For a game or two. :D :beer:

Throw a red helment with the current All whites.  Place a 30 yr anniversary on the breast plate and your all set.  Growing up watching the 90’s Bills, red helmets are my helmets.  I know others dont like them.  I would prefer red helmets over the standing Buffalo.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Dislike 1

When my brain crossed the creamsicles with the red helmets, the name that immediately flashed was Eugene Marve (RIP).  And I still don't really know why.  I know that he left Buffalo to play for the Bucs, but it seems like there was more.   Maybe it was just the bad trip like nature of the creamsicles and the red helmets occupying one singular thought...

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buftex said:

So, is the red helmet thing official...or just speculation of hopeful fans?  Personally, I think their current helmet/uniform is the best...but it might be fun to see the red helmets here and there.  But, they really are kinda ugly.

Most all helmets of that era, save the Raiders, were ugly. Perhaps with a superior paint application on the modern helmet it may be more pleasing to the eye?

2 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Throw a red helment with the current All whites.  Place a 30 yr anniversary on the breast plate and your all set.  Growing up watching the 90’s Bills, red helmets are my helmets.  I know others dont like them.  I would prefer red helmets over the standing Buffalo.  

I never liked the red helmet, they started wearing them for a dumb reason. Everyone’s helmet in AFC east was white, so they thought changing to red would help Joe Ferguson throw less interceptions.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.