Kyler Murray’s PR Statement

Alphadawg7

QB's with his talent are hard to come by.  That is the conundrum in the league.  We watch yearly what happens when teams try and bridge the gap with a Goff, Fitz, Flacco, Dalton, etc.  Their names are synonymous with rebuilds.  Arizona's supporting cast has a lot of "win now" talent...especially Hopkins.

IMHO:  They're going to pay him.  They do not have a choice.  Maybe they negotiate down the guaranteed money and build in a back door.  

Just now, BUFFALOBART said:

The 'KM' logo/brand at the bottom of the rant, makes his self absorbed whine, even funnier.

Hahahaha I thought the same thing.  I feel like Kyler and Mariah Carey have the same team behind the scenes. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if in Kylers contract demands he wants only red M&Ms in a bowl in his locker every morning.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

It would be one thing if it were Aaron Rodgers but Murray hasn't done anything yet except for Hail Murray lol

it does bring question to mind: what would kyler fetch in a trade?

if you can get an older franchise qb what are the balancing picks, for instance 

51 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

I saw this and foolishly read it.  I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING as the OP.  I am so thankful that the Bills have a guy like Josh Allen as their QB and not this clown.  The talk is that Murray is frustrated and embarassed by the Cardinals' playoff loss to the Rams, but feels that he's being treated as the scapegoat.  Contrast that with Allen, who takes responsibility for every loss, whether or not he's the reason the team lost.  He's a true class act and a leader, not a pouty punk like Murray. 

On the pure skill side, Allen is the far superior player, and he continues to improve and evolve every year.  Murray, on the other hand, has regressed during his time in the NFL and I believe that he's not going to get any better.  Defenses have figured him out and have developed ways to shut him down.  He's an excellent athlete and will continue to make plays and have some success, but he'll never get over the top.  I'm not sure he ever wins a playoff game.

He should be, he was terrible, he was the reason they lost so badly.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Look up Kyler on the Dan Patrick show then as yourself:  Do you want this guy as your QB? 

I’ll pass, thank you. If you’ve seen it, you will remember it. It was THAT awkward. He ain’t no Josh Allen! 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjF---OsKP2AhWkmuAKHXFwCPoQwqsBegQIAxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Daj8jG0aYdsU&usg=AOvVaw2hLXaJXL1iiBDUrqd1iKfN

Edited by Augie

I personally don't see anything wrong with this. Football is a business. Just like the teams, everyone is in it for the money. He believes in himself and wants to get paid "in-line with the current QB market", he wants job security. I would think everyone here would want to be paid in-line with the current market value for their position, and have job security. And would believe in themselves. Football being a business is not one way. Players have the same self interest that the team owners have. A lot of double standard opinions here.

Rodgers has him beat by a continent as far as arrogance and narcissism. If he is top 10 talent, he should get top 10 talent compensation. He is one hit away from having a sudden end to his career, just like every other NFL QB. Unless you are a GOAT like Brady, you only have a few short years to build up that nest egg for retirement.

Edited by simpleman
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I have not previously seen this interview.  Absolutely brutal.  The total opposite of a leader.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, simpleman said:

I personally don't see anything wrong with this. Football is a business. Just like the teams, everyone is in it for the money. He believes in himself and wants to get paid "in-line with the current QB market", he wants job security. I would think everyone here would want to be paid in-line with the current market value for their position, and have job security. And would believe in themselves. Football being a business is not one way. Players have the same self interest that the team owners have. A lot of double standard opinions here.

Rodgers has him beat by a continent as far as arrogance and narcissism. If he is top 10 talent, he should get top 10 talent compensation. He is one hit away from having a sudden end to his career, just like every other NFL QB. Unless you are a GOAT like Brady, you only have a few short years to build up that nest egg for retirement.

How many QBs that have accomplished nothing got a long term top dollar contract after their third year?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.