Kyler Murray’s PR Statement

Alphadawg7

I saw this and foolishly read it.  I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING as the OP.  I am so thankful that the Bills have a guy like Josh Allen as their QB and not this clown.  The talk is that Murray is frustrated and embarassed by the Cardinals' playoff loss to the Rams, but feels that he's being treated as the scapegoat.  Contrast that with Allen, who takes responsibility for every loss, whether or not he's the reason the team lost.  He's a true class act and a leader, not a pouty punk like Murray. 

On the pure skill side, Allen is the far superior player, and he continues to improve and evolve every year.  Murray, on the other hand, has regressed during his time in the NFL and I believe that he's not going to get any better.  Defenses have figured him out and have developed ways to shut him down.  He's an excellent athlete and will continue to make plays and have some success, but he'll never get over the top.  I'm not sure he ever wins a playoff game.

Edited by msw2112
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

I didn’t like him much to begin with there’s just something about him just rubs me the wrong way , and no Hail Mary had nothing to do with it , ( maybe a little 🤣

anyways F him and the cardinals I was enjoying watching him getting his a$$ whooped in that playoff game against the Rams !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

All I’m gonna say is thank god we got Josh Allen.  Can’t believe that they put this Diva statement out lmao.  

This will do nothing but hurt his case.  If I’m the Cards, there’s absolutely no way I extend him now. Juvenile and pathetic. Love the ALL CAPS too.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3

This kid is really something….a putz comes to mind…perhaps schmuck as well. The arrogance is really something. He’s basically trying to say he’s the grand savior of the team and if they wanna continue to allow him to save them then they must pay up. It’s clear some of these kids haven’t realized how unimportant they really are. You play a game, dude. You’re not saving the world. At the end of the day what you do is really not that special. Get over yourself. 

• Like (+1) 3

You know when he was getting ready to come into the NFL draft & playing his hand at trying to decide weather or not to go to baseball or the NFL i thought this guy is trouble and i guess a leopard never changes it's spots either that or his agent is just that stupid to come out with that kind of statement with out his clients say so ...

I too agree thank goodness we have Josh !! 

14 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

Jack Eichel of quarterbacks.  Terrible body language and terrible leader.

I hadn't thought of this comparison, but it's a good one.  Think about the ridiculous statement issued by Eichel's former agent that bombed and got him nowhere in his efforts to resolve the situation with the Sabres.  He then fired the agent and got a new one who properly handled the situation and worked with the Sabres to achieve a solution.  Ultimately, a deal was worked out that was benefical to everyone involved.  And this is the off-the-ice/off-the-field stuff.  It is also correct that Murray pouts and shows terrible body language during games when things don't go his way.  Eichel did the same when he was playing for the Sabres.  It's a terrible demonstration of leadership.

Edited by msw2112

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.