January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

How many Biden supporters were storming the Capitol on J6?  I went to a Thai restaurant and was shocked that none of the food was Mexican!

And again, from your own artcile:

Among the 1,160 pages of documents obtained by Judicial Watch is a Jan. 8 application to cremate Babbit’s body that is labeled "completed successfully." 

However, neither Judicial Watch nor the medical examiner’s officer could confirm Tuesday whether the entry meant the application or the cremation was successful.

Oh.

Ask yourself why the medical examiner, who made the request, can't answer that simple question?

5 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Ask yourself why the medical examiner, who made the request, can't answer that simple question?

Probably because most medical examiner's don't answer questions on such things to random political websites that call in, especially when the investigation was still ongoing.

As for if they did it against he mother's wishes, how would they know her wishes without contacting the family?

Edited by cle23

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why do you support the officer who shot Babbitt?

I try to be consistent in how I view the facts leading up to an officer-involved shooting, considering when/why the officer chose to fire.  I've seen video of the chaos just prior to the shooting, and understand that the officer had no idea what was coming next for him.  He's a human being.  If he's my son, brother, or friend, I think his main job is to go home each night to his family--not be some pawn in some absurd political game.   All around him, there are people raging, rioting, and attempting to break through a barrier most definitely designed to keep people out.  She decides, quite foolishly, to get closer to an officer in an exceptionally stressful situation, with all hell breaking loose all around him, and in my opinion, probably concerned these nutjobs were going to kill him on their way to whatever they had planned that day.  She made a bad decision, a dumb decision at the wrong place and time---like many others dispatched by law enforcement. 

I don't think he necessarily fired out of some noble desire to save the politicians cowering in the chamber, I think he fired because he was scared to death and felt his life was in jeopardy. I don't think he set out that day to shoot the lady, I don't think he planned on taking a life, and I'd bet his life is changed forever as a result of shooting an unarmed lady and killing her. Mostly, I bet the guy wished he hadn't worked that day, or that there was some way around killing an unarmed female.  

I'm hard-pressed to think him a villain here, though I readily admit if the same scenario played out at a store in the Heartland, the resultant outrage and calls for his head on a stick for not leg-shootin would be real, sustained, and visceral.  Virtually every member of congress squawking about 'defunding' would gleefully savage him and destroy his life in pursuit of their cause.  I believe that many liberal voters and more than a few here would support that crusade while bending over backwards here supporting THIS officer involved shooting.  

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, cle23 said:

How many Biden supporters were storming the Capitol on J6?  I went to a Thai restaurant and was shocked that none of the food was Mexican!

And again, from your own artcile:

Among the 1,160 pages of documents obtained by Judicial Watch is a Jan. 8 application to cremate Babbit’s body that is labeled "completed successfully." 

However, neither Judicial Watch nor the medical examiner’s officer could confirm Tuesday whether the entry meant the application or the cremation was successful.

Oh.

I think what he was saying is that no one other than the "armed insurrectionists" were killed on this Jan 6 "coup attempt". No law enforcement persons, no politicians, no innocent bystanders. No buildings were burned down, no one was kidnapped. All in all it was a very weak attempt to overthrow the government, wouldn't you say?

As far as Ashli Babbit's cremation, it should be very easy to confirm the facts in that regard. Do you think Julie Kelly just posted that willie-nillie to incite people?

Edited by wnyguy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I think what he was saying is that no one other than the "armed insurrectionists" were killed on this Jan 6 "coup attempt". No law enforcement persons, no politicians, no innocent bystanders. No buildings were burned down, no one was kidnapped. All in all it was a very weak attempt to overthrow the government, wouldn't you say?

As far as Ashli Babbit's cremation, it should be very easy to confirm the facts in that regard. Do you think Julie Kelly just posted that willie-nillie to incite people?

That depends on what your opinion on Brian Sicknick is, but he is a law enforcement officer that died that day.  He did not die from a direct attack, that is now proven, and was obviously incorrectly reported at the start.  He was sprayed with chemicals, so he was assaulted.  He died from 2 strokes, and the medical examiner said it was natural causes, but that can mean a lot of things:

The Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. Francisco J. Diaz, told the Washington Post that there was no evidence that Sicknick was injured or had an allergic reaction to chemical irritants. Due to privacy laws, he declined to say whether Sicknick had a preexisting medical condition. Diaz noted that Sicknick had engaged the rioters and said “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”[1]

According to CNN, some neurologists did not think that the strokes were natural. Stress and traumatic events can lead to a stroke. Based on media accounts, a forensic pathologist thought that Sicknick's manner of death could have been classified better as homicide, accident, or undetermined.[c][32]

If the Capitol J6 situation doesn't happen, Sicknick is likely still alive.

As far as Julie Kelly, yes, I think she posts anything and everything to try to "stick it" to the other side, and discredit them, even if it means she is being willfully misleading or straight up lying.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, cle23 said:

That depends on what your opinion on Brian Sicknick is, but he is a law enforcement officer that died that day.  He did not die from a direct attack, that is now proven, and was obviously incorrectly reported at the start.  He was sprayed with chemicals, so he was assaulted.  He died from 2 strokes, and the medical examiner said it was natural causes, but that can mean a lot of things:

The Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. Francisco J. Diaz, told the Washington Post that there was no evidence that Sicknick was injured or had an allergic reaction to chemical irritants. Due to privacy laws, he declined to say whether Sicknick had a preexisting medical condition.

So the medical examiner stated he died of natural causes and that there is no evidence that chemicals or injuries played a role in his death.

3 hours ago, cle23 said:

Diaz noted that Sicknick had engaged the rioters and said “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”[1]

According to CNN, some neurologists did not think that the strokes were natural. Stress and traumatic events can lead to a stroke. Based on media accounts, a forensic pathologist thought that Sicknick's manner of death could have been classified better as homicide, accident, or undetermined.[c][32]

Then we get his and other pathologists speculation, that you take apparently as fact, despite the statement above that was made based on evidence from the autopsy.

Got it.

3 hours ago, cle23 said:

If the Capitol J6 situation doesn't happen, Sicknick is likely still alive.

Let's pull that thread a bit more then. If Trumps request to deploy the National Guard had been signed off on, as required by law, by either Pelosi or Bowser then Sicknick and the other four are likely still alive.

3 hours ago, cle23 said:

As far as Julie Kelly, yes, I think she posts anything and everything to try to "stick it" to the other side, and discredit them, even if it means she is being willfully misleading or straight up lying.

Again, just saying she's a conservative doesn't prove she's lying although that seems to be the order of the day with the left. 

When she said the only people who died at the Capitol on J6 were four Trump supporters that was a statement of fact. 

Sicknick died the next day J7 from a stroke. He texted with his brother on the night of J6 and told him that he was fine although he had been sprayed.

37 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

So the medical examiner stated he died of natural causes and that there is no evidence that chemicals or injuries played a role in his death.

Then we get his and other pathologists speculation, that you take apparently as fact, despite the statement above that was made based on evidence from the autopsy.

Got it.

Let's pull that thread a bit more then. If Trumps request to deploy the National Guard had been signed off on, as required by law, by either Pelosi or Bowser then Sicknick and the other four are likely still alive.

Again, just saying she's a conservative doesn't prove she's lying although that seems to be the order of the day with the left. 

When she said the only people who died at the Capitol on J6 were four Trump supporters that was a statement of fact. 

Sicknick died the next day J7 from a stroke. He texted with his brother on the night of J6 and told him that he was fine although he had been sprayed.

Natural causes as described is that he he was not killed directly by protestors.  He died of naturally occurring things in his body, but those naturally occurring things can be a result of the stress and things of the day.

Also, the medical examiner is the one who said the events of the day (the stress/anxiety/pressure) of the day likely contributed to his condition.  So yes, I will take a licensed medical examiner's expert opinion on the matter over Julie Kelly's.  

Everyone and their brother knows what Kelly is implying when she says only Trump supporters died, and that it needs investigated.  Don't play dumb in that situation.   Saying only Trump supporters died during the protest is a statement of fact.  It's adding that it "needs investigated" that causes the disingenuous nature of her tweet. 

20 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Natural causes as described is that he he was not killed directly by protestors.  He died of naturally occurring things in his body, but those naturally occurring things can be a result of the stress and things of the day.

Also, the medical examiner is the one who said the events of the day (the stress/anxiety/pressure) of the day likely contributed to his condition.  So yes, I will take a licensed medical examiner's expert opinion on the matter over Julie Kelly's.  

I know he did. There are no blood tests to be done or observations to be made during autopsy to support conclusion: "the events of the day may have caused it."

Of course they could have. And I could have won the lottery yesterday if I played it.

It's speculation, nothing more, that can also be said about every single person who dies from natural causes.

20 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Everyone and their brother knows what Kelly is implying when she says only Trump supporters died, and that it needs investigated.  Don't play dumb in that situation.   Saying only Trump supporters died during the protest is a statement of fact.  It's adding that it "needs investigated" that causes the disingenuous nature of her tweet. 

Who is Roseanne Boyland?

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I know he did. There are no blood tests to be done or observations to be made during autopsy to support conclusion: "the events of the day may have caused it."

Of course they could have. And I could have won the lottery yesterday if I played it.

It's speculation, nothing more, that can also be said about every single person who dies from natural causes.

Who is Roseanne Boyland?

So they medical profession who performed the autopsy isn't allowed to speculate as to what caused the death?  It's not like he is blindly guessing.  He is using past experience and years of training/expertise to form an educated opinion.  His chance of being correct that the events led to his death are astronomically higher than your chances of winning the lottery.

Also, no one was charged.  So what are you arguing?

For Roseanne Boyland, isn't it now your speculation as to what caused her death?  

6 minutes ago, cle23 said:

So they medical profession who performed the autopsy isn't allowed to speculate as to what caused the death?  It's not like he is blindly guessing.  He is using past experience and years of training/expertise to form an educated opinion.  His chance of being correct that the events led to his death are astronomically higher than your chances of winning the lottery.

He did conclude, it was natural causes. He specifically ruled out injuries and adverse reaction to the spray.

He or anyone else can speculate, but the conclusion is what it is.

Also, no one was charged.  So what are you arguing?

They weren't?

Meet George Tanios. I guess Julie Kelly just made all of this up.

For Roseanne Boyland, isn't it now your speculation as to what caused her death?  

We won't have to speculate if the committee in search of the truth released all the Capitol surveillance tape.

We do know that she was lying in a pool of chemical spray unconscious while being beaten by law enforcement only to have her lifeless body scuttled away into the Capitol and declared to have overdosed by the medical examiner. Then her body was cremated.

Maybe it was "the events of the day" that did indeed cause her death...

Transparency would be nice.

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

The January 6th Committee Has Hit Rock Bottom

9fa516cd-5db4-451a-96ca-5b6ac55e1235-860

The January 6th committee held another “primetime” hearing on Thursday evening, an event I was admittedly unaware of until I started seeing people comment on social media about it. These things are becoming less and less newsworthy, operating more as a coping mechanism for liberals, never seeming to actually move the ball forward.

Perhaps that’s because there’s no ball to actually move forward? The January 6th committee began with a promise to provide evidence of a “seven-step” plan by Donald Trump to organize and execute the unrest that day with the express purpose of overthrowing the government. The latest hearing, which my colleague Nick Arama touched on in the aftermath, didn’t even attempt to prove that theory.

What we got was more random emotional dredge tossed against the wall in hopes of getting people to think, “Man, this was really bad.” But again, the stated purpose of this committee, which is being paid for by taxpayer money, was to prove a seditious conspiracy. Instead, Rep. Liz Cheney and crew spent the evening talking about the stunning revelation that Josh Hawley jogged through a hallway.

😆

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/22/the-january-6th-committee-has-hit-rock-bottom-n599641

billzzzztime and company will eat it up

Also, George Tanios was allegedly caught on tape spraying the chemical spray into Sicknick's face.  That is assault, and possibly with a deadly weapon depending what the chemicals were.  I think it was bear spray but I honestly don't know.

Edited by cle23

2 hours ago, cle23 said:

Also, no one was charged.

You said this.

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

Also, George Tanios was allegedly caught on tape spraying the chemical spray into Sicknick's face.  That is assault, and possibly with a deadly weapon depending what the chemicals were.  I think it was bear spray but I honestly don't know.

A Capitol Police timeline obtained by Just the News shows the Trump Pentagon first offered National Guard troops to the Capitol Police on Jan. 2, 2021, four full days before the event. The police turned down the offer but then began to have second thoughts. The Capitol Police then asked their political minders — the House sergeant at arms chief among them — for permission to accept the troops on Jan. 4 but were turned down on the ground that such a show of force would create bad "optics," the records show.

But the most compelling piece of evidence that Trump wanted to thwart — rather than incite —violence is contained in a lengthy memo written by the Pentagon inspector general that chronicled the assistance the Defense Department offered Congress both ahead of and during the riot.

The complete passage — hardly mentioned by Democrats at the hearings or the news media covering them — is worth absorbing in its entirety.

"Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m.," the IG reported. "The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, 'We've got a plan and we've got it covered.'"

You can read that memo here:

• Haha (+1) 1