January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

As he (and everyone) should.

Breaking: Jan. 6 Committee Cancels Thursday Hearing After Steve Bannon Says He Will Only Testify Live and In Person — And After Release of Explosive TGP Report

The sham House January 6 Committee changed its anticipated schedule of “high-impact hearings” amid a series of maneuvers by potential witnesses and Steve Bannon’s indication he is willing to testify on his own terms.

The panel had planned to hold a Thursday hearing in prime time that would be its second televised evening event. But that all changed when Steve Bannon announced over the weekend that he would testify live and in person before the committee.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/breaking-jan-6-committee-cancels-thursday-hearing-steve-bannon-says-will-testify-live-person-release-explosive-tgp-report/

• Haha (+1) 1

It was the least secure election in modern times.  The Dems just like to say it was "the most secure election in history" so that they can gaslight people into believing it was.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

It was the least secure election in modern times.  The Dems just like to say it was "the most secure election in history" so that they can gaslight people into believing it was.  

That line actual came from a Trump appointee.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Er, a lot of Republicans (not Trumplicans, so of course you'll deny it) also called it secure.

35 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Breaking news!! ABC news has got him.

finally! He can be impeached ! 

third time is the charm!!!

It's hard for me to imagine seeing unending evidence of corruption and a disgusting disregard for the average American and the rule of law, to only judge those on a political institution and not in my own conscience.

Maybe it's easy for you. But for me, I will not judge right or wrong by what is politically popular.

• Haha (+1) 1

Not sure what topic to add this leaked audio of Steve Bannon to, but since it’s related to Trump’s overall corruption and his attempt to subvert democracy, I’ll put it here.

I look forward to seeing the Trumpkins here continue to ignore stuff like this, laugh it all off, and pretend the rest of us are overreacting. 

And you all say the media, DOJ, and committee are the corrupt ones.

Incoming laugh emojis and “let me distract from this latest piece of damning evidence of Trump’s corruption by trying to sidetrack you with an unrelated question” in 3,2,1…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

To Liz Cheney: You Knew FBI Assets Confirmed Proud Boys Did Not Commit Sedition Yet You Suppressed the Information

by Jim Hoft

On Monday morning TGP contributor Cara Castronuova released whistleblower documents, text messages, and audio transcripts of FBI informant James Knowles’s communications with his FBI handlers on January 6. The evidence exonerates Trump supporters and the Proud Boys of any conspiracy or planning to storm the US Capitol, to enter the US Capitol, or to overthrow official proceedings. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/gateway-pundit-sends-official-letter-liz-cheney-knew-fbi-assets-confirmed-proud-boys-not-commit-sedition-yet-suppressed-information/

• Shocked 1

11 hours ago, Logic said:

Not sure what topic to add this leaked audio of Steve Bannon to, but since it’s related to Trump’s overall corruption and his attempt to subvert democracy, I’ll put it here.

I look forward to seeing the Trumpkins here continue to ignore stuff like this, laugh it all off, and pretend the rest of us are overreacting. 

Incoming laugh emojis and “let me distract from this latest piece of damning evidence of Trump’s corruption by trying to sidetrack you with an unrelated question” in 3,2,1…

Wow. There you have it. Loudmouth Bannon unsurprisingly saying the quiet part out loud. 
For Trump it was always “win the electoral vote count or claim fraud.” He started setting it up months in advance - “rigged election.” I was stupid enough to believe that it was just typical Trump face-saving crap, the little boy who can’t admit he lost. But then the people I thought were way out on a limb like Bill Maher (who was harping on his theory that Trump will refuse to leave the White House) were shown to be right. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

On 7/11/2022 at 4:13 PM, B-Man said:

No *****!  He is the ultimate "cancer" on the presidency...anyone who cared about this country would see that.  Even you should be rooting for that.  As unpopular as Biden may be, he still beats that pile of ***** you call Trump in a head to head election...assuming your Supreme Court doesn't take the election into their own hands.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

It's hard for me to imagine seeing unending evidence of corruption and a disgusting disregard for the average American and the rule of law, to only judge those on a political institution and not in my own conscience.

Maybe it's easy for you. But for me, I will not judge right or wrong by what is politically popular.

What’s easy for me is that I’ve long ago concluded the ENTIRE political class is corrupt and has a disgusting disregard for the average American. 

The difference between what you suggest above and my perspective, is unlike party disciples I’m not deluded in the belief that this is isolated to one person or party. 

Trump did all sorts of unethical, corrupt and politically devisive things, but so is this entire Jan 6 committee process. 

if anyone really cared about the country, the best thing to do would be to move on and put this behind us. 

Trump is never going to jail, and he’s never going to win presidential election again. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Trump is never going to jail,

Agreed

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

and he’s never going to win presidential election again. 

If only. Actually, if Trump were to disavow any intent of running again (assuming we could trust him, which we can’t) I’d be happy to put this whole unfortunate episode behind us. But that’s not where we are. 

12 hours ago, Logic said:

It's not a matter of ignoring this sort of thing, Logic, at least to me.   I'm willing to listen to just about anything brought to the table, but I'm not willing to trust a political committee blindly.  That would be dumb af, though  that suits some folks. 

At the same time, recent history suggests that political figures make wide-ranging, unfounded and spurious claims against political opponents virtually every single day.  It's a national pastime, and very few people bat an eye at it so long as their preferred party is leading the charge.  

Bannon sounds a bit like Joe Biden did back in the day, blustering, impressed with his own importance, holding court in front of admirers.  What he suggests is unseemly and ugly, but is the allegation that he was acting as an adviser to the president and directing him to conduct illegal operations? 

Going back just a short time ago, democrat leadership was all over the place claiming treason, treasonous behavior, collusion, a coup, and that the 2016 election was illegitimate.    That's not a fantasy created by a Trumpkin, as you derisively call folks who point it out, that's a matter of historical fact, inconvenient though it might be to your point of view.  This theory was widely reported and disseminated by major news outlets, with perpetual 'oh, it's coming' circular reporting that effectively died the day Mueller embarrassed himself in front of a national audience is spite of exceptionally broad powers to kick in doors and knock some heads.  

Move to 2020.  Suddenly, not a year removed from grave concerns about election security expressed by leading Democrat presidential candidates Warren and Klobuchar, such claims of illegitimacy, and integrity of elections  were an alleged to be an assault on our very way of life.  Never mind proving it, the outrage started at suggesting it was an issue, as if 2015-2019 never occurred. 

The way I see it, some of the loudest lamenters of civility were 100% comfortable with claims of illegitimate elections, treason and the like until the spotlight shone their way.  It's ugly and unfortunate that politics plays out like this, but you probably should have had the sense to look into the future when you bought into Russiagate that it was not an if, just a when it would happen.  

At this point, Trump's claims of a stolen election are no more, no less of an issue than Russiagate was to me.  That you lack the ability to understand why some of us view things that way is really of no consequence, especially since I can't for the life of me understand how people could be dumb enough to buy into the entire Russia premise to begin with.  

Personally, I wish Trump had not held the rally on 1/6.  I think the people who acted criminally should be charged appropriately.  I understand why the officer shot and killed an unarmed woman, and bet he feels horrible that he killed her.  I support the police officers assaulted (I feel that way generally, even when they're out in America with liberals trashing them).  I wish Stop the Steal wasn't a thing.  I wish the dems had not launched an all-out assault on the legitimacy of the 2016 election and it's impact on my vote.  I wish we were all smart enough to know that if political party A found success with a concept, Political Party B was soon to follow, and probably supersize it.   But, here we are. 

Come November, if there's a red wave, we can most def look forward to impeachment, unfounded and usually unproven allegations against a Dem, and more than a few eggs cracked along the way.   Look for an attempt to destroy Biden for his China connections, Hunter as collateral damage, and Merrick Garland.  All will ultimately probably be ok.  

By the way, when serious claims of criminal behavior against DJT are brought through the appropriate channels, I'm happy to revisit this with you in detail.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's not a matter of ignoring this sort of thing, Logic, at least to me.   I'm willing to listen to just about anything brought to the table, but I'm not willing to trust a political committee blindly.  That would be dumb af, though  that suits some folks. 

At the same time, recent history suggests that political figures make wide-ranging, unfounded and spurious claims against political opponents virtually every single day.  It's a national pastime, and very few people bat an eye at it so long as their preferred party is leading the charge.  

Bannon sounds a bit like Joe Biden did back in the day, blustering, impressed with his own importance, holding court in front of admirers.  What he suggests is unseemly and ugly, but is the allegation that he was acting as an adviser to the president and directing him to conduct illegal operations? 

Going back just a short time ago, democrat leadership was all over the place claiming treason, treasonous behavior, collusion, a coup, and that the 2016 election was illegitimate.    That's not a fantasy created by a Trumpkin, as you derisively call folks who point it out, that's a matter of historical fact, inconvenient though it might be to your point of view.  This theory was widely reported and disseminated by major news outlets, with perpetual 'oh, it's coming' circular reporting that effectively died the day Mueller embarrassed himself in front of a national audience is spite of exceptionally broad powers to kick in doors and knock some heads.  

Move to 2020.  Suddenly, not a year removed from grave concerns about election security expressed by leading Democrat presidential candidates Warren and Klobuchar, such claims of illegitimacy, and integrity of elections  were an alleged to be an assault on our very way of life.  Never mind proving it, the outrage started at suggesting it was an issue, as if 2015-2019 never occurred. 

The way I see it, some of the loudest lamenters of civility were 100% comfortable with claims of illegitimate elections, treason and the like until the spotlight shone their way.  It's ugly and unfortunate that politics plays out like this, but you probably should have had the sense to look into the future when you bought into Russiagate that it was not an if, just a when it would happen.  

At this point, Trump's claims of a stolen election are no more, no less of an issue than Russiagate was to me.  That you lack the ability to understand why some of us view things that way is really of no consequence, especially since I can't for the life of me understand how people could be dumb enough to buy into the entire Russia premise to begin with.  

Personally, I wish Trump had not held the rally on 1/6.  I think the people who acted criminally should be charged appropriately.  I understand why the officer shot and killed an unarmed woman, and bet he feels horrible that he killed her.  I support the police officers assaulted (I feel that way generally, even when they're out in America with liberals trashing them).  I wish Stop the Steal wasn't a thing.  I wish the dems had not launched an all-out assault on the legitimacy of the 2016 election and it's impact on my vote.  I wish we were all smart enough to know that if political party A found success with a concept, Political Party B was soon to follow, and probably supersize it.   But, here we are. 

Come November, if there's a red wave, we can most def look forward to impeachment, unfounded and usually unproven allegations against a Dem, and more than a few eggs cracked along the way.   Look for an attempt to destroy Biden for his China connections, Hunter as collateral damage, and Merrick Garland.  All will ultimately probably be ok.  

By the way, when serious claims of criminal behavior against DJT are brought through the appropriate channels, I'm happy to revisit this with you in detail.  

the bold outs you as an idiot. i mean to be fair, most of your post does. 

but just keep saying it over and over and over and over, and its fact, amirite??

We don't try to understand people like yourself anymore, because you are IRREDEEMABLE. you are not the target audience. you clearly can't think for yourself. you are dead to me as an American and a human being. 

I'll acknowledge asshats like yourself when you spew garbage. other than that, dead. to. me.

Edited by Nineforty
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

17 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

the bold outs you as an idiot. i mean to be fair, most of your post does. 

but just keep saying it over and over and over and over, and its fact, amirite??

We don't try to understand people like yourself anymore, because you are IRREDEEMABLE. you are not the target audience. you clearly can't think for yourself. you are dead to me as an American and a human being. 

I'll acknowledge asshats like yourself when you spew garbage. other than that, dead. to. me.

It’s crazy talk like this that lands people like you on a Red Flag list, Skip. 

Congrats on finding the bold font thingy though. 

• Agree 1