January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

This promises to be the Summer's smash hit made-for-TV mini series.  I can't wait to see the final episode where the attackers meeting only token resistance from ill-prepared government forces in their quest to take over the seat of government power, rather than destroy and burn down the Capitol, suddenly decide without explanation to stop their assault, leave the building without accomplishing their mission, without getting arrested or detained, and then left to return home waiting to be arrested and charged with trespassing weeks later.  And not a single person arrested pulled a weapon, offered any resistance, or fired a shot at the arresting officers.  Yes, the world's first and perhaps only peaceful "insurrection".      

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This promises to be the Summer's smash hit made-for-TV mini series.  I can't wait to see the final episode where the attackers meeting only token resistance from ill-prepared government forces in their quest to take over the seat of government power, rather than destroy and burn down the Capitol, suddenly decide without explanation to stop their assault, leave the building without accomplishing their mission, without getting arrested or detained, and then left to return home waiting to be arrested and charged with trespassing weeks later.  And not a single person arrested pulled a weapon, offered any resistance, or fired a shot at the arresting officers.  Yes, the world's first and perhaps only peaceful "insurrection".      

So you don't think it was bad they stormed the National Legislature? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

If your definition of "storming" is the majority of protesters entering the building, walking in the front door after being invited in, wandering around the Rotunda, taking selfies, and then leaving, sure. 

How about attacking and firebombing the Federal Court building in Portland for 2 months every night.  Given how plainly more extreme that was shouldn't that be insurrection and under investigation too?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

If your definition of "storming" is the majority of protesters entering the building, walking in the front door after being invited in, wandering around the Rotunda, taking selfies, and then leaving, sure. 

Oh, so you think what happened was pretty normal. Ok. 

Glad many of them are rotting in jail. Hope many more end up there. You'd love this trash back out planning another one. I hope FBI infiltrates and hurts these groups. Try and get them to kill each other 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, so you think what happened was pretty normal. Ok. 

Glad many of them are rotting in jail. Hope many more end up there. You'd love this trash back out planning another one. I hope FBI infiltrates and hurts these groups. Try and get them to kill each other 

Yes, political prisoners rotting in maximum security jail deprived of due process over simple misdemeanor charges.  Your a great humanitarian and supporter of democracy. 

And I could care less what the FBI does or doesn't do with any of these groups.  And I sure don't think the event warrants all the drama and intrigue of Committee hearings as almost everybody in the country has moved on from it all and could care less about what happened 16 months ago.  I'm more worried about gassing up my car and feeding the family than I am about some dumb one-sided hearings about trespassing that politicians are looking to drum up hysteria in hopes of not getting vaporized in the mid-terms.  Sadly, those people "rotting in jail" likely care more about this country than the scumbags on that committee.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

GOP leader Kevin McCarthy slams Democrats for hiring ex-ABC president who spiked story on Jeffrey Epstein's role in human trafficking to make the January 6 primetime hearings more dramatic

by Katelyn Caralle & Elizabeth Elkind

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10890881/McCarthy-slams-Dems-hiring-ex-ABC-exec-spiked-Jeffrey-Epstein-story-produce1-6-hearings.html

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yes, political prisoners rotting in maximum security jail deprived of due process over simple misdemeanor charges.  Your a great humanitarian and supporter of democracy. 

And I could care less what the FBI does or doesn't do with any of these groups.  And I sure don't think the event warrants all the drama and intrigue of Committee hearings as almost everybody in the country has moved on from it all and could care less about what happened 16 months ago.  I'm more worried about gassing up my car and feeding the family than I am about some dumb one-sided hearings about trespassing that politicians are looking to drum up hysteria in hopes of not getting vaporized in the mid-terms.  Sadly, those people "rotting in jail" likely care more about this country than the scumbags on that committee.

Oh, the criminals are the victims! 

So glad you people are good at losing. You guys want a country like North Korean with Dear Leader Trump in charge. Ignorance is Strength!! 

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

How about attacking and firebombing the Federal Court building in Portland for 2 months every night.  Given how plainly more extreme that was shouldn't that be insurrection and under investigation too?

No. That was mostly peaceful firebombing for days on end.  Therefore pay no attention.

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Can you please share a link that shows there was a firebombing for 2 months each night in the Federal Court Building? The man who was found to do so (twice - not each night) was arrested and charged. Unsure of the current state of his case.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/clues-unexploded-firebomb-lead-charges-portland-76887921#:~:text=DNA samples from the unexploded firebomb had “an,onto the leg of an officer%2C Demer said.

During a Black Lives Matter protest on Sept. 21, a Portland police officer was sitting in a vehicle used to broadcast warnings and loud noise at protesters when he saw a burning object sailing through the air toward him.

The officer jumped out of the car and found a beer growler made into a Molotov cocktail, a burned rag stuffed into its mouth. The firebomb had not gone off.

A previously secret 28-count indictment, announced Monday, charges Malik Muhammed with attempted aggravated murder, attempted assault in the first degree, attempted murder in the first degree, unlawful manufacture of a destructive device and other crimes.

On Sept. 23, during a protest at the Justice Center building in downtown Portland, another Molotov cocktail was thrown. This one exploded when it hit the ground, creating a large fireball and spraying flames onto the leg of an officer, Demer said. Multiple videos show Muhammed throwing the device, he added.

Edited by 716er

13 minutes ago, 716er said:

Can you please share a link that shows there was a firebombing for 2 months each night in the Federal Court Building? The man who was found to do so (twice - not each night) was arrested and charged. Unsure of the current state of his case.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/clues-unexploded-firebomb-lead-charges-portland-76887921#:~:text=DNA samples from the unexploded firebomb had “an,onto the leg of an officer%2C Demer said.

During a Black Lives Matter protest on Sept. 21, a Portland police officer was sitting in a vehicle used to broadcast warnings and loud noise at protesters when he saw a burning object sailing through the air toward him.

The officer jumped out of the car and found a beer growler made into a Molotov cocktail, a burned rag stuffed into its mouth. The firebomb had not gone off.

A previously secret 28-count indictment, announced Monday, charges Malik Muhammed with attempted aggravated murder, attempted assault in the first degree, attempted murder in the first degree, unlawful manufacture of a destructive device and other crimes.

On Sept. 23, during a protest at the Justice Center building in downtown Portland, another Molotov cocktail was thrown. This one exploded when it hit the ground, creating a large fireball and spraying flames onto the leg of an officer, Demer said. Multiple videos show Muhammed throwing the device, he added.

Found an update - sentenced to 10 years

https://nypost.com/2022/03/30/portland-rioter-malik-muhammed-who-threw-molotov-cocktails-at-police-sentenced-to-prison/

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I know you're not serious, but by your definition then Millions of Americans have "Stormed" the Capitol over the  last 200 years.   

The Global Psy Op is nearing completion, thanks to Western Leftists

4 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

I know you're not serious, but by your definition then Millions of Americans have "Stormed" the Capitol over the  last 200 years.   

The Global Psy Op is nearing completion, thanks to Western Leftists

You people will say anything