January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

46 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'm always for transparency, but here's the catch.  This investigation was SUPPOSED to be about Capital security.  Well, instead of maybe, you know, reviewing the footage, and finding ways to have better security, they shipped it off to Tucker Calson and God knows who else.  They can't have it both ways.  Either we should see it, or it remains a Capital security issue.  It can't be both.  Please stop making this discussion about me, because it's not. 

There was a J6 committee specifically tasked with finding out why J6 happened. This was the government 'investigation" we've had up until now. Nothing else.

That committee could have done everything you're asking about.

But they didn't.

So now TC has it. It isn't ideal.  Are you willing to look at previously unreleased footage that TC might provide, that could have been released long ago by democrats, with an open mind? Or nah?

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

There was a J6 committee specifically tasked with finding out why J6 happened. This was the government 'investigation" we've had up until now. Nothing else.

That committee could have done everything you're asking about.

But they didn't.

So now TC has it. It isn't ideal.  Are you willing to look at previously unreleased footage that TC might provide, that could have been released long ago by democrats, with an open mind? Or nah?

Absolutely, but not everyone is as smart as you and I.  That's why I'd rather have the guys we voted in to do their actual jobs, and not hand it off to a clearly slanted media outlet.  It clearly doesn't help security one bit, and some people will believe Fox no matter what they say.  People even believe them after it comes out they're lying.  It's really quite perplexing.  I don't care if the criminal has a R or D next to their name, but you aren't going to get the straight truth from a news source in this subscriber based news cycle

• Like (+1) 1

This is how our divided politics works today. The Jan 6 committee hired expensive news program production experts, gave them the footage and a narrative and said ‘go make this about trump incitement and violent scary dangerous insurrection’ 

now McCarthy apparently did effectively the counter. 

there is no arbiter of fact. Just these liars and those Liars. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

They don't want it out there because TC.

When new video does emerge, it will be fake, because TC.

You can replace TC with any other news entity or person and it will be the same response from the left. 

They don't want the footage released period.

Democracy dies in darkness or something. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This is how our divided politics works today. The Jan 6 committee hired expensive news program production experts, gave them the footage and a narrative and said ‘go make this about trump incitement and violent scary dangerous insurrection’ 

now McCarthy apparently did effectively the counter. 

there is no arbiter of fact. Just these liars and those Liars. 

Not analogous at all.  The R's were offered their choices of members on the committee barring those that may have actually been involved in the insurrection.  There were R members in the end. You are therefore saying that those R's promoted lies from the committee.   Comparing Liz Cheney to Tucker Carlson is like comparing cashmere to burlap.  ask yourself what motivation Cheney had to lie...to lose her next election?  We all now know what Carlson's prime motivation is and it's not altruistic

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Not analogous at all.  The R's were offered their choices of members on the committee barring those that may have actually been involved in the insurrection.  There were R members in the end. You are therefore saying that those R's promoted lies from the committee.   Comparing Liz Cheney to Tucker Carlson is like comparing cashmere to burlap.  ask yourself what motivation Cheney had to lie...to lose her next election?  We all now know what Carlson's prime motivation is and it's not altruistic

Well that's convenient. Nancy decides (before the hearings, mind you) which "R's" can be on the committee by declaring that anyone that the "R's" submit must have been part of the insurrection. Sure...that sounds like a way to get to the bottom of what happened and what didn't.  You have got to be kidding! 

• Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well that's convenient. Nancy decides (before the hearings, mind you) which "R's" can be on the committee by declaring that anyone that the "R's" submit must have been part of the insurrection. Sure...that sounds like a way to get to the bottom of what happened and what didn't.  You have got to be kidding! 

and Cheney's motivation to lie?  Carlson's?  and your characterization of the vetting process is bs.  

Edited by redtail hawk

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Just these liars and those Liars. 

not you.  tried to equate the committee to Carlson.  pelosi rejected 2 members of congress which is her prerogative and now McCarthy's which he has used against certain D's..  McCarthy had  nearly 200 others to choose from for the Jan 6 committee..@Over 29 years of fanhood

Edited by redtail hawk

When you sit on a jury and come to a different conclusion than the other eleven members, you are not accused of lying. The jurors are not submitting evidence. They are simply listening to it. You've just come to a different conclusion than the others. This is why in an actual jury trial BOTH the prosecution and the defense get to have a say in who sits on the jury. While the J6 Hearings were not a trial, they were presented as such...and unfortunately, the defense did not get to put on a case. If you've ever sat on a jury, you'll know that if the prosecution is any good at all, the entire jury thinks the defendant is guilty after the prosecution rests. Why? Because the defense hasn't gotten a chance to swing the bat yet. It's also why the prosecution goes first. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

I call bull sheet.  What the committee leadership didn't want was anyone on the committee that would ask questions they didn't want answered.  Period. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I call bull sheet.  What the committee leadership didn't want was anyone on the committee that would ask questions they didn't want answered.  Period. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/07/21/pelosi-rejects-republicans-banks-jordan-jan-6-select-committee/8042839002/

No they didn't want Jordan and Banks.  plenty of other choices they could have made just like the dems did when McCarthy refused some committee members

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

omfg Julie just fell off her chair.

he's on ignore but I'm thinking you and I aren't tired of the points made.  Didn't parrot anyone.  and of course, no rebuttal made by the chorus to the actual points...McCarthy sabotaged the committee by naming two members that any rational person would refuse.  Then pulls out completely so that he and the rubes can say "SEE, this whole thing is just a pr stunt"...and bring down a good Republican, Liz Cheney, in the process cuz she wouldn't goose step with the R swamp monsters.  McCarthy didn't want to find the truth.  He knew it on Jan 6 when he was $hi!!ing his pants that day.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3682571-mccarthy-told-trump-that-jan-6-rioters-were-trying-to-ing-kill-me-book/

Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,” Trump said.

Citing a Republican whom McCarthy told about the call a few hours later, the book said McCarthy yelled back at the president.

“More upset?” McCarthy yelled. “They’re trying to f—— kill me!”

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

he's on ignore but I'm thinking you and I aren't tired of the points made.  Didn't parrot anyone.  and of course, no rebuttal made by the chorus to the actual points...McCarthy sabotaged the committee by naming two members that any rational person would refuse.  Then pulls out completely so that he and the rubes can say "SEE, this whole thing is just a pr stunt"...and bring down a good Republican, Liz Cheney, in the process cuz she wouldn't goose step with the R swamp monsters.

Bingo... and the simps claimed Donald Trump would drain the swamp.

• Like (+1) 1