January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

FBI Whistleblower, Others Were Listed on Arrest Warrants of Jan. 6 Defendants They 'Never Investigated'

By Mike Miller

In this episode of Try to Control Your Shock and Amazement…

As we continue to learn more about the mistreatment of Jan. 6 defendants, many of whom have been held in violation of their constitutional rights — regardless of guilt or innocence — additional behind-the-scene accounts of just how badly their rights were infringed and continue to be disregarded have surfaced.

As reported by John Solomon on his Just the News, a suspended FBI agent says he and other agents were listed “as affiants on search and arrest warrant affidavits for subjects” whom they “have never investigated or even interviewed.” The whistleblower reported to the Office of Special Counsel, writes Solomon, that he believes the bureau and Justice Department are violating the constitutional rights of Jan. 6 defendants, falsifying statistics on domestic extremism, and misusing SWAT teams to make misdemeanor arrests, according to a copy of the complaint. Here’s more:

Special Agent Stephen M. Friend, who works for the FBI in Florida and serves as a SWAT team member, told the main federal whistleblower office in Washington he had an “exemplary” work record since he joined the bureau in 2014 and even won awards but was suspended in recent days after he began raising concerns about the FBI’s and DOJ’s conduct in the Jan. 6 investigation

“I believed the investigations were inconsistent with FBI procedure and resulted in the violation of citizens’ Sixth and Eighth Amendment rights,” Friend wrote. “I added that many of my colleagues expressed similar concerns to me but had not vocalized their objections to FBI Executive Management.”

“Shockingly,” the FBI national press office didn’t respond to a request for comment sent on Friday.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/09/26/fbi-whistleblower-others-were-listed-on-arrest-warrants-of-jan-6-defendants-they-never-investigated-n632928

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

7d8HDCu.jpg

5 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

She is a political person of the same ilk as Charlie Crist, does not understand why they are conservative except for the power it affords them.

No, no, no...

Don't you understand that she and the others on the committee got testimony under oath? They are only after the truth. Also all the testimony transcipts  will be available for everyone to read by tomorrow. 

Just ask @ChiGoose.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

52 pages of sheep thinking/believing it was “just trespassing” because their messiah tells them so.  

1. By "messiah" I assume you mean Trump. :lol:  Good one.

2. Please link to where Trump called J6ers trespassers and told people they must think the same.

3. There's another, much longer thread on this forum calling J6 an "insurrection" can you help me out and direct me to the indictments that charge individuals with insurrection related to J6?

Thanks!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

That's friggin' hilarious and obviously not a good sign for them.

They needed to do their work to save democracy!  So I guess we won't be getting the transcripts of all the interviews conducted under oath in October either?

I'm completely shocked!

• Like (+1) 1