January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

9 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

For a committee in search of truth with such a slam dunk case, they seem to lie an awful lot about very basic facts....

I wonder why that is?

Just to be clear, in a mob of people trying to kill members of Congress, a few died trying is someone's fault other than their own?

Change Trump supporters to BLM invading the Capitol and your reaction would be it's their fault. If you disagree with this, either you're lying to us or yourself. Stand your ground, right?

If BLM or any other mob invaded the Capitol and died as a result, I'd be just fine with that.

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Just to be clear, in a mob of people trying to kill members of Congress, a few died trying is someone's fault other than their own?

Change Trump supporters to BLM invading the Capitol and your reaction would be it's their fault. If you disagree with this, either you're lying to us or yourself. Stand your ground, right?

If BLM or any other mob invaded the Capitol and died as a result, I'd be just fine with that.

A fascist lie? No way 

22 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If it had been a white cop who gunned-down an unarmed black person trying to enter the Capitol, what do you think would have happened?

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump would be praising the cop 

And you know this because when just a few weeks before, when a different mob was actually physically assaulting officers in front of the President’s office building, Trump ordered them to open fire? Can you show us the video of that speech? 

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Ashli Babbitt died because she was a terrorist who was stopped by the police with lethal force. 

Sadly though, it also reveals the different standard applied by members of Congress as it relates to how to treat an unarmed civilian and lethal force when their lives are in play, v when it’s ordinary folk out and about in America. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you know this because when just a few weeks before, when a different mob was actually physically assaulting officers in front of the President’s office building, Trump ordered them to open fire? Can you show us the video of that speech? 

Because Trump and his supporters are trash, that's how I know 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I agree, but we're just people on a message board expressing thoughts and opinions.  

The challenge here is when you step outside the beltway crowd of special rules and guidelines, there is precious little consistency from  the liberal arm of congress on these issues.

• Michael Brown assaults just about every person in his path, attempts to end the life of a police officer, and becomes a national anti-hero to BLM and many members of Congress/the Executive office;
  • Jakob Blake performs reprehensible acts on an innocent victim, is confronted at her home, attempts to grab a knife in an effort to end the life of the police officers doing their job and becomes a martyr when subdued with non-lethal force;
  • The old timer who confronted a police officer in a very stressful situation, during an extraordinarily stressful time, makes a very threatening motion to a police officer and is pushed away, falls and cracks his noggin---and the accusation from the dem and libs of the world is unnecessary force and police brutality. 
  • Covid lockdowns were pitched as the only way to save humanity from the maybe-bat-bites-human virus that swept the world, yet democrat leaders encouraged and/or participated in exactly the type of activity that was going to lead to mass suffering, spread and death. 
  • Recently, AOC losing her focus when some guy made inappropriate comments to her, and off she went in search of assistance from the police, and presumably arrest of a guy making the same sort of spectacle she makes every day. 

Maybe you're a proponent of Kyle Rittenhouse-type justice.  It seems like it to me.  While I support the officer who shot the lady at the Capitol, it's indisputable that she was unarmed, was wearing no body armor, and posed no imminent threat to the officer in the moment--a highly trained law enforcement officer who certainly was capable of warning shots, or shots to the lower leg as prescribed by some of the harshest critics of law enforcement in our country:

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

For a committee in search of truth with such a slam dunk case, they seem to lie an awful lot about very basic facts....

I wonder why that is?

So because Julie Kelly claims something now, that makes her factual and everyone else is "lying about basic facts?"  

8 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Did she claim something that is untrue? 

You don't understand.

Several lefty posters here are the only ones who can decide if a source is true or not.

That way they can just dismiss a post without actually responding to the content.

See ?

Edited by B-Man

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Did she claim something that is untrue? 

Go to her Twitter, or her website.  Yes, she claims all kinds of off the wall crap.  One of Ghosts links says that Babbit's body was cremated within 2 days against her families' wishes.  That is false as evidence of the quote from her mother.

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I agree, but we're just people on a message board expressing thoughts and opinions.  

The challenge here is when you step outside the beltway crowd of special rules and guidelines, there is precious little consistency from  the liberal arm of congress on these issues.

• Michael Brown assaults just about every person in his path, attempts to end the life of a police officer, and becomes a national anti-hero to BLM and many members of Congress/the Executive office;
  • Jakob Blake performs reprehensible acts on an innocent victim, is confronted at her home, attempts to grab a knife in an effort to end the life of the police officers doing their job and becomes a martyr when subdued with non-lethal force;
  • The old timer who confronted a police officer in a very stressful situation, during an extraordinarily stressful time, makes a very threatening motion to a police officer and is pushed away, falls and cracks his noggin---and the accusation from the dem and libs of the world is unnecessary force and police brutality. 
  • Covid lockdowns were pitched as the only way to save humanity from the maybe-bat-bites-human virus that swept the world, yet democrat leaders encouraged and/or participated in exactly the type of activity that was going to lead to mass suffering, spread and death. 
  • Recently, AOC losing her focus when some guy made inappropriate comments to her, and off she went in search of assistance from the police, and presumably arrest of a guy making the same sort of spectacle she makes every day. 

Maybe you're a proponent of Kyle Rittenhouse-type justice.  It seems like it to me.  While I support the officer who shot the lady at the Capitol, it's indisputable that she was unarmed, was wearing no body armor, and posed no imminent threat to the officer in the moment--a highly trained law enforcement officer who certainly was capable of warning shots, or shots to the lower leg as prescribed by some of the harshest critics of law enforcement in our country:

Why do you support the officer who shot Babbitt?

The January 6th Committee Has Hit Rock Bottom

9fa516cd-5db4-451a-96ca-5b6ac55e1235-860

The January 6th committee held another “primetime” hearing on Thursday evening, an event I was admittedly unaware of until I started seeing people comment on social media about it. These things are becoming less and less newsworthy, operating more as a coping mechanism for liberals, never seeming to actually move the ball forward.

Perhaps that’s because there’s no ball to actually move forward? The January 6th committee began with a promise to provide evidence of a “seven-step” plan by Donald Trump to organize and execute the unrest that day with the express purpose of overthrowing the government. The latest hearing, which my colleague Nick Arama touched on in the aftermath, didn’t even attempt to prove that theory.

What we got was more random emotional dredge tossed against the wall in hopes of getting people to think, “Man, this was really bad.” But again, the stated purpose of this committee, which is being paid for by taxpayer money, was to prove a seditious conspiracy. Instead, Rep. Liz Cheney and crew spent the evening talking about the stunning revelation that Josh Hawley jogged through a hallway.

😆

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/22/the-january-6th-committee-has-hit-rock-bottom-n599641

13 minutes ago, cle23 said:

So because Julie Kelly claims something now, that makes her factual and everyone else is "lying about basic facts?"  

Was Brian Sicknick murdered by Trump supporters?

Did anyone other than Trump supporters die at the Capitol on J6?

5 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Go to her Twitter, or her website.  Yes, she claims all kinds of off the wall crap.  One of Ghosts links says that Babbit's body was cremated within 2 days against her families' wishes.  That is false as evidence of the quote from her mother.

How about official documents from the DC medical examiner?

Oh.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/just-the-news-babbitt/

The Washington D.C. Offices of the Chief Medical Examiner submitted a request to cremate Jan. 6 Capitol protester Ashli Babbitt two days after gaining custody of the body, according to documents obtained and released Tuesday by conservative watchdog Judicial Watch.

8 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Was Brian Sicknick murdered by Trump supporters?

Did anyone other than Trump supporters die at the Capitol on J6?

How about official documents from the DC medical examiner?

Oh.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/just-the-news-babbitt/

The Washington D.C. Offices of the Chief Medical Examiner submitted a request to cremate Jan. 6 Capitol protester Ashli Babbitt two days after gaining custody of the body, according to documents obtained and released Tuesday by conservative watchdog Judicial Watch.

How many Biden supporters were storming the Capitol on J6?  I went to a Thai restaurant and was shocked that none of the food was Mexican!

And again, from your own artcile:

Among the 1,160 pages of documents obtained by Judicial Watch is a Jan. 8 application to cremate Babbit’s body that is labeled "completed successfully." 

However, neither Judicial Watch nor the medical examiner’s officer could confirm Tuesday whether the entry meant the application or the cremation was successful.

Oh.