January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

16 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

you rubes… way out side the margins… what a fool. You people have no idea how badly manipulated you are.

Trump lost an election and had a delusional temper tantrum and tried to sleaze his way through it like everything else he’s ever done. He was fired. And then he got impeached AGAIN, even when it didn’t even matter anymore.  

The checks and balances held just fine power transitioned on schedule and bunch of idiots empathizing with the tantrum that rioted and destroyed property got arrested and put in jail. 

It was not the greatest attack on democracy since Pearl Harbor, it wasn’t an attempted coup. It was just another stupid embarrassing American event being over politicized to the hilt to hide the latest presidential disaster. It was just as stupid as cops killing defenseless people, idiots looting and burning down cities, the inflation disaster we are all living now, our terrible and continual horrible response to covid, etc. 

none of its fine, but it won’t stop until people grow up and reject this good guy bad guy fairytale they are getting fed… 

What a cute story Mista Independent - lolz

image.thumb.jpeg.974ec33b26ae0b43af32689765add6a9.jpeg

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I know Bill Maher has been taking victory laps on this, but how is he right? Trump left the White House. In fact even earlier than most since he skipped the whole inauguration thing.

You’re looking at this the wrong way. 

In fairness to @The Frankish Reichand Bill Maher, had Trump not actually left the White House as scheduled, and had Biden not had his  COVID super-spreader  Inauguration as scheduled, taken over, f’d up COVID recovery and just about every part of the economy—-and were Trump still in office to this very day, it’s an indisputable fact that he would have been there to this day.

“Just because something never happened does not mean it never did.”

-Socrates, or someone, probably.  

40 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

yes yes your masters are the ‘good guys’ 😂 😂 

It's all case by case...if you think this is "no big deal" you really aren't paying attention, you don't understand what happened (or is happening), and you aren't worth discussing with it any further.  Or, even worse, you really don't care. You are as gullible as it gets.  Not hard to imagine finding an echo-chamber for your lazy view on an NFL football fan-site.  MAGA requires the same kind of blind faith, suspension of disbelief as following a football team.  Spare me the bull#### about how non-partisan you are...the incels on PPP might buy that, but not me!

• Haha (+1) 1

BEHOLD, MY VERY SHOCKED FACE!   

Leaked DOJ Docs: FBI Informant Says Proud Boys Did Not Plan to Enter Capitol, Were There to Protect Trump Supporters.

Department of Justice ?   Phttt!  thats no source.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/07/12/leaked-doj-docs-fbi-informant-says-proud-boys-did-not-plan-to-enter-capitol-were-there-to-protect-trump-supporters/

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I know Bill Maher has been taking victory laps on this, but how is he right? Trump left the White House. In fact even earlier than most since he skipped the whole inauguration thing.

Yes, it was a real "peaceful transfer of power"  :)

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Leaked DOJ Docs: FBI Informant Says Proud Boys Did Not Plan to Enter Capitol, Were There to Protect Trump Supporters.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/07/12/leaked-doj-docs-fbi-informant-says-proud-boys-did-not-plan-to-enter-capitol-were-there-to-protect-trump-supporters/

B-Man found a link!

Edited by Buftex

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So if they didn't...no one planned to enter the Capitol.  

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

In their effort to leave no stone unturned about J6, especially in regard to the whereabouts and potential danger the incoming VP was in, I'm sure the committee will tell us all about this.......someday.

Weird.  You'd think that the FBI being clairvoyant enough to get her away from the Capitol before the riot happened would also have sensed there was a pipe bomb (because they were apparently too incompetent to find it).

5 hours ago, Buftex said:

It's all case by case...if you think this is "no big deal" you really aren't paying attention, you don't understand what happened (or is happening), and you aren't worth discussing with it any further.  Or, even worse, you really don't care. You are as gullible as it gets.  Not hard to imagine finding an echo-chamber for your lazy view on an NFL football fan-site.  MAGA requires the same kind of blind faith, suspension of disbelief as following a football team.  Spare me the bull#### about how non-partisan you are...the incels on PPP might buy that, but not me!

Anyone who doesn’t 100% align with your brainwashed regurgitation of your programming must be MAGA. 😂

Because that’s what KJP and MSNBC told you to think!

we agree at least there is no point in discussion with you, just like I’d never bother trying to discuss these topics with the MAGA crowd; Because you and they are one and the same minds and types, just kneeling to different masters and propaganda. It’s sad really.

Like the clowns on the Viking ship fair ride you’d rather just yell ‘tastes great’ ‘less filling’ at eachother until the end of the earth 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I wonder if Kash Patel's testimony under oath to the J6 committee, as former chief of staff to the secretary of defense under Trump, was the same as what he states here?

Oh that's right, we can't know....until the 12th of... I mean September.

^_^

• Thank you (+1) 1

https://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/the-poll-results-are-in-hageman-holds-commanding-lead-over-cheney/article_1f33dfe0-02f1-11ed-8202-7befc0111031.html

Former President Donald Trump’s pick to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney in the race for Wyoming’s lone House seat holds a commanding 22-point lead with a month until the primary, a new Casper Star-Tribune poll shows.

Natural resources attorney Harriet Hageman leads Cheney 52% to 30%, the poll shows. No other challenger received more than 5% support. Only 11% of voters were undecided.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Albwan said:

https://trib.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/the-poll-results-are-in-hageman-holds-commanding-lead-over-cheney/article_1f33dfe0-02f1-11ed-8202-7befc0111031.html

Former President Donald Trump’s pick to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney in the race for Wyoming’s lone House seat holds a commanding 22-point lead with a month until the primary, a new Casper Star-Tribune poll shows.

Natural resources attorney Harriet Hageman leads Cheney 52% to 30%, the poll shows. No other challenger received more than 5% support. Only 11% of voters were undecided.

Prediction: Like all good neocon or neoliberal members of the political class, Liz will go to some defense industry bankrolled "think tank" lobby that advocates for war and foreign interventions 24/7 pushing for action against the next "threat to democracy" and wait it out there for 2 to 4 years before jumping back into a run for some elected office somewhere.  

• Agree 2