January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NPR visits a swing district -- and much to its surprise, learns that voters don't care about Dems' Jan. 6 hearings

by Monica Showalter

Someone at NPR came up with the idea of finding out what voters are thinking in the swing districts, now that the Democrats' Jan. 6 spectacular, starring Liz Cheney, is in full throttle. Oops. To say the least, the prim Victorian-gentlemen leftists at that award-laden outfit were in for a surprise

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/npr_visits_a_swing_district__and_much_to_its_surprise_learns_that_voters_dont_care_about_dems_jan_6_hearings.html

wxLSmmW.png

People don't care about crimes committed to take away their right to pick their leaders? Really? 

Darren Beattie was months ahead of NYT "revelation" that FBI had informants in Proud Boys on J6.

And there were at least two informants with the Proud Boys on J6.

And what about Stewart Rhodes? Person one in Oath Keeper charging documents, but remains unindicted?

Why?

Curiouser and curiouser...

I'm sure we will get answers soon from the J6 committee though!

Scarcely three months after this report, the New York Times took the occasion of a sleepy Saturday morning to quietly confirm that there were indeed FBI informants among those militia members who “stormed the Capitol.”

We learn that this particular informant, affiliated with a Midwest chapter of the Proud Boys militia group, provided the FBI advance warning that he would be traveling to DC along with other Proud Boys. The informant also kept his FBI handler in the loop as the “storming of the Capitol” unfolded throughout the day on the 6th.The piece goes on to reference an “additional informant from another Proud Boys chapter that took part in the sacking of the Capitol

We have, however, done such a deep dive into the still higher profile founder and head of the Oath Keepers militia, Stewart Rhodes, known as Person One in the Oath Keepers charging documents. Barring some extremely exotic alternative explanation, the most likely reason for the fact that Rhodes has not been indicted, and not even properly searched (Feds took a single cell phone four months after 1/6), is that Rhodes has some special relationship with the federal government—whether it be FBI, Army counterintelligence, JTTF equities, or any other agency.

50 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Yep. Here you are.

Let me guess, it’s all a deep state pedo conspiracy, the Dems are the real election fraudsters, we’re all being conned by BigMedia, and one judge once found Trump was spied on so that proves the entire puzzle.  Amirite?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

It is amazing to me - but not the least surprising - that the guy who created a thread about Q Anon and spent months and months here spouting that nonsense is now back at it, spewing more nonsense and disinformation, as if nothing happened.  Utterly incredible and terrifying how divorced from reality some humans are.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It is amazing to me - but not the least surprising - that the guy who created a thread about Q Anon and spent months and months here spouting that nonsense is now back at it, spewing more nonsense and disinformation, as if nothing happened.  Utterly incredible and terrifying how divorced from reality some humans are.

:lol:

Yep. I'm the real DR. You got me.

Do you care to explain how the Proud Boys had FBI informants among their crew prior to J6 and yet failed to prevent the "insurrection"? They were there providing updates to the FBI from inside the seditious militia on J5 and J6 as they prepared to storm the Capitol to do the insurrection! coup! 

And it happened anyway...

Better yet don't explain it.  @Jauronimo gave up and you should too.

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Do you care to explain how the Proud Boys had FBI informants among their crew prior to J6 and yet failed to prevent the "insurrection"? They were there providing updates to the FBI from inside the seditious militia on J5 and J6 as they prepared to storm the Capitol to do the insurrection! coup! 

For the last f#@$ing time: NO, I will not go out with you.  

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

What the hell kind of insane question is that?  You really embody the “deranged” part eh?  False flag!  Deep state lies!  The fix is in!

10 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

What the hell kind of insane question is that?  You really embody the “deranged” part eh?  False flag!  Deep state lies!  The fix is in!

It's a question that you won't and can't answer. That's exactly the kind of question it is.

And it's always great knowing the real DR lives comfortably inside your head almost two years after his departure. 

Beautiful! 

10 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

It's a question that you won't and can't answer. That's exactly the kind of question it is.

And it's always great knowing the real DR lives comfortably inside your head almost two years after his departure. 

Beautiful! 

Maybe they didn't think they'd actually go so far as to storm the capital?  Maybe they didn't think the Liar-in-Chief would go so far as to incite hundreds of lunatics to orchestrate the biggest Sore Loser campaign in American history?  Maybe by the time they realized what was happening it was too late for a handful of embeds to stop it?  

Nope - must be a CONSPIRACY!

You know that scene at the end of Seven when Brad Pitt is interrogating Kevin Spacey in the back of the cruiser about whether he realizes how totally feces-smearing crazy he is?  That's the impulse I have whenever I'm engaging with you.  Like - you are totally, completely gone.

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Maybe they didn't think they'd actually go so far as to storm the capital?  Maybe they didn't think the Liar-in-Chief would go so far as to incite hundreds of lunatics to orchestrate the biggest Sore Loser campaign in American history?  Maybe by the time they realized what was happening it was too late for a handful of embeds to stop it?  

So you're going with the world's premier law enforcement outfit is incredibly incompetent explanation. I'm shocked

These are the Proud Boys, who weve been told are key players in planning this  "insurrection." They made the initial breach with Ray Epps of the outer perimeter and eventually breached the Capitol itself. But the world's premier law enforcement outfit couldn't stop them with the foreknowledge on J5 of the coup they were planning? :lol:

I think Jauronimo beat you to the first property, but I hear there's another fantastic ocean front property in Kansas that I can get you into!

"Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" = inciting a riot never gets old either.

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Nope - must be a CONSPIRACY!

You know that scene at the end of Seven when Brad Pitt is interrogating Kevin Spacey in the back of the cruiser about whether he realizes how totally feces-smearing crazy he is?  That's the impulse I have whenever I'm engaging with you.  Like - you are totally, completely gone.

Dude I hate to break it to you, because he's clearly been living in your head all this time, but I'm not DR. Get a grip. It's you who have lost it.

I'm BillsfanNC and I've been on this forum for as long or longer than most of the posters here. Since 2002.

I was here for sue homework thread, johnnycoli blog, horrible human being thread, retatta thread etc..

You're a moron.

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

At first blush, thinking the FBI or FBI informants being involved seems nutty and conspiratorial.

But if you think about what they have done in the recent past , it makes me wonder.  The Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot comes to mind.  Seems they like to coax people into committing crimes and come swooping in at the last minute to save the day.  They also seem to like to pick people easily duped like people with schizophrenia to do the crimes.  Like the bomb plot in Portland.

Laugh it off if you must, but its really not out of character for the FBI to be involved.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/23/the-whitmer-kidnapping-case-reveals-the-fbis-new-counterterrorism-target-is-you/

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-informants-had-bigger-role-213400243.html

They questioned whether federal agents crossed the line by training 19-year-old Somali-American Mohamed O. Mohamud to blow up a bomb, giving him $3,000 cash to rent an apartment and providing him with a fake bomb.

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/portlanders-condemn-bomb-plot-criticize-fbi-probe/

• Like (+1) 1