January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

Heavily Hyped Primetime Jan 6 Committee Hearing Lands with a Thud

There were no such revealing details of any import that I could see, and their attempt to show that Trump was “at the center” of some coordinated multistep effort was weak at best. Trump is not above criticism, and many don’t like his actions and words after the 2020 election, but no one yet has found definitive evidence that Trump said anything even close to, ”storm the capitol, folks!”

What the Committee did prove is that

A) it was a violent event,

B) security was utterly lacking,

and C) that the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were there.

All very interesting—and all stuff we already knew from the second Donald Trump impeachment trial.

{snip}

I’m guessing much of the audience had already turned to a different channel by the time the committee started showing the video, which was about 48 minutes into the hearing.

The video is compelling, and as I said there’s plenty of violence and some people who should go to jail, and many have. Although the committee said some of the footage was “never-before-seen by the public,” there didn’t seem to be any that was particularly different than what we’ve already seen, and certainly none that shone new light on the situation. The only thing that jumped out to me was that it seemed the volume level of the background noise of yelling protesters seemed to have been jacked up to 11 for maximum effect. Riots are bad. Got it.

The committee continued with more evidence—evidence that mostly showed that a riot is a scary place to be. Nowhere was there a smoking gun, a new “blockbuster” piece of evidence, or a stunning new narrative.

The hearing was a disaster for Democrats, and it’s hard to see a huge audience that wants to watch seven more hearings. Those hearings won’t even be primetime, and won’t get the same wall-to-wall network coverage. They’ll probably be little noticed by anyone except Adam Schiff groupies.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2022/06/10/heavily-hyped-primetime-jan-6-committee-hearing-lands-with-a-thud-n576889

41 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It is interesting how loudly nobody cares.  🤔

Sorry.

No adult falls for that first grade "observation"

The Left puts on a prime time propaganda show at taxpayers expense,

we are naturally going to point out it's nonsense.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sorry.

No adult falls for that first grade "observation"

The Left puts on a prime time propaganda show at taxpayers expense,

we are naturally going to point out it's nonsense.

I mean why would we have an investigation of a violent incident at our capital in which people died? 🙄

27 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean why would we have an investigation of a violent incident at our capital in which people died? 🙄

Good point.  I wonder why we didn't hear about any of these people last night?  They were the only ones who died during the "insurrection" after all.

Friendly reminder that the left doesn’t actually think attacking government buildings and threatening the safety of public officials is a bad thing. They’re just embarrassed and jealous that the right were able to what they failed miserably at.

Edited by gobills404
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Friendly reminder that the left doesn’t actually think attacking government buildings and threatening the safety of public officials is a bad thing. They’re just embarrassed and jealous that the right were able to what they failed miserably at.

images-16.jpg.3a8b5926f4d977a9ea7eb32599645f12.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your position that violently storming the Capitol or White House is acceptable as long as your motivation is politically correct? Okie Dokie

The apple is virtuous and the orange (man) is not.

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your position that violently storming the Capitol or White House is acceptable as long as your motivation is politically correct? Okie Dokie

Stop. It's stupid a stupid comparison 

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Friendly reminder: Andy Ngo is a notorious grifter and lying alt-right troll.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/andy-ngo-right-wing-troll-antifa-877914/

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/books/story/2021-02-08/andy-ngo-new-book-still-pretends-antifa-real-enemy

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/28/right-wing-journalist-andy-ngo-outed-video-shows-him-hanging-out-with-far-right-hate-group/

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Stop. It's stupid a stupid comparison 

Elaborate.  I've been on board with a complete investigation by law enforcement officials on the event of 1/6, including charging the perpetrators who assaulted law enforcement, breached the Capitol, destroyed property and the like.  I acknowledge thinking that law enforcement might be a bit heavy handed against those guilty of low level activity, but on the whole, I supported the investigation just as you did.

Now, when confronted with videos of insurrectionists and revolutionaries attempting to storm the White House, burn it to the ground and lynch all the occupants, you seem completely comfortable with those actions. 

@Jauronimo has been active here of late talking about the difference between jaywalking in Des Moines and attempting the stop the peaceful transfer of power, and while I disagree that people are generally comparing 1/6 to stealing sneakers, I do agree a message must be sent.  I can't imagine a more destructive assault on our way of life than that shown in those videos.

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Elaborate.  I've been on board with a complete investigation by law enforcement officials on the event of 1/6, including charging the perpetrators who assaulted law enforcement, breached the Capitol, destroyed property and the like.  I acknowledge thinking that law enforcement might be a bit heavy handed against those guilty of low level activity, but on the whole, I supported the investigation just as you did.

Now, when confronted with videos of insurrectionists and revolutionaries attempting to storm the White House, burn it to the ground and lynch all the occupants, you seem completely comfortable with those actions. 

@Jauronimo has been active here of late talking about the difference between jaywalking in Des Moines and attempting the stop the peaceful transfer of power, and while I disagree that people are generally comparing 1/6 to stealing sneakers, I do agree a message must be sent.  I can't imagine a more destructive assault on our way of life than that shown in those videos.

You mean the peaceful protest Trump walked out into? 

Do I really need to say anything more? 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Of course it is:

Angry Americans attacking federal buildings.

No similarities whatsoever. 

Dumb 

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Friendly reminder that smearing the messenger when you can’t disprove the message is the laziest tactic in book.

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

images-16.jpg.3a8b5926f4d977a9ea7eb32599645f12.jpg

“It’s ok when we do it”

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

Friendly reminder that smearing the messenger when you can’t disprove the message is the laziest tactic in book.

But Rolling Stone and Salon told him so ...........😂

• Haha (+1) 1