January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If the republicans are smart they should care a lot. So here we are, at the opposite end of the swinging pendulum ‘potentially’…

the democrats can’t run on, economy, geopolitics, domestic progress, healthcare, education, gun control, crime…. 

it’s all worse in ways that we all feel every day. 

But just like the dems used the trump disaster to usher in progressives that eff it up, republicans can either work towards moderates that try to unite and get things done, or tact back towards tea baggers and the like who sabotaged their momentum towards real accomplishments for these stupid culture wars not so many years ago.

• Like (+1) 2

Will the Committee call the capitol police officer who shot a flash bang grenade into the crowd that was previously non violent? 

No.

Who is the guy on the megaphone exhorting people over and over again to move to the bleachers? Seems like he was inviting the crowd to move in closer.  Might be an interesting guy to talk to.

I wonder if the committee will tell us about how the DOJ repeatedly lied about Kamala Harris' whereabouts in order to support charges against J6 defendants?

I'm guessing no.

But insurrection, right?

I wonder if the committe will update us on the pipe bombs? Especially the one that the secret service missed when doing a sweep of the DNC headquarters before Kamala arrived.

I'm guessing no.

But insurrection!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Steve Bannon SUBPOENAS Nancy Pelosi and members of the January 6 committee as he builds his testimony to fight charges
for defying a Congressional summons

Steve Bannon has subpoenaed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the nine members of the select committee investigating the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol as he prepares to go on criminal trial next month for defying a congressional subpoena.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10893701/Steve-Bannon-SUBPOENAS-Nancy-Pelosi-members-January-6-committee.html

Karma Will Not Be Kind to the J6 Kangaroo Court. 

0e25cc49-be67-4cb8-8555-e2494b428c70-860

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEFING: “If, like me, you’ve lost count of how many desperate attempts the Dems have made to avoid electoral slaughter in November you can be forgiven.”

The fact is, there’s only one reason why any network will air the hearings of these pointless, blatantly partisan hearings—and it has nothing to do with the so-called insurrection. It has to do with helping the Democrats in the upcoming midterms.

This isn’t a guess. They’ve already admitted to this. “Jan. 6 Hearings Give Democrats a Chance to Recast Midterm Message,” reads the headline at the New York Times about the hearings—showing absolutely no shame that government resources are being used for blatantly partisan purposes.

“With their control of Congress hanging in the balance, Democrats plan to use made-for-television moments and a carefully choreographed rollout of revelations over the course of six hearings…to persuade voters that the coming midterm elections are a chance to hold Republicans accountable for it,” the report explained.

The article goes on to quote Democrat lawmakers and operatives all but admitting the purpose of the hearings is to distract voters from astronomical gas prices and historic inflation.

There’s also the fact that the only people who are paying close attention to this perversion of justice are lonely shut-ins who think that Rob Reiner adds intellectual value to the American political conversation.

As we saw with the Russia collusion hoax, the Democrats are quite comfortable with lying to the American public for long periods of time in their efforts to work through their Daddy Trump issues. 

Put mildly, the members of Congress who are wasting taxpayer resources to float a false narrative they hope sways an election are some of the worst people in America. We’re in a proxy war with Russia, mothers can’t feed their babies, gas prices are completely out of control, and these idiots are filling their diapers and screaming ORANGE MAN BAD.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/06/08/the-morning-briefing-karma-will-not-be-kind-to-the-j6-kangaroo-court-commies-n1603965

greetings politicos:

I went back approx 10 pages in this thread to read and try to make sense of this debate/situation. Just a couple comments from the peanut gallery 🙂 I try to keep an open mind and read both sides.

1. I noticed a LOT of tweets from "Julie Kelly".........I had to google her because if so much credit is given to her writing what are her stats/background/credibility so I can be understand Why what she posts is so provocative and accurately quoted. It should be all about the source facts/material which is why I find politics so frustrating. Even when a person like me Tries to be discerning there is just as avid and polarizing view in the exact opposite direction. SMH

2. The divide between political parties is so vast but I really think there are as many litmus test type issues that will make our decisions when voting easier than ever based on your own values.

What is truth and what is political Bias.........I dont think I'll ever know.   @leh-nerd skin-erd tagging leo. All I know is on that day Jan 6th  I was glued to my TV and felt sick at what I saw on TV, all of it. VERY Stressful.  Regarding the insurrection I believe there were some serious rabble rousers and bad actors at the capital that day. For me its a wonder more lives weren't taken on either side . The Trump supporters are staunch and resolute they are Right and righteous in their cause.  How truth can be so staunchly declared ON BOTH SIDES is a BIG Problem in our country #Understatement

be well Americans. God Bless. m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Is this still going on??? 🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t followed 1 minute...yawn

80% of the country believes we’re headed in the wrong direction since this senile nitwit took the oath and yet our ‘leaders’ think anyone gives a rats arse about this now. Unbelievable 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

80% of the country believes we’re headed in the wrong direction since this senile nitwit took the oath and yet our ‘leaders’ think anyone gives a rats arse about this now. Unbelievable 

Dems love their pre election season hearings...😉

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Is this still going on??? 🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t followed 1 minute...yawn

Tune in tomorrow for the "J-6 Good Time, Prime Time  Comedy Hour"  💩 📺

it's shocking, while at the same time it is not shocking to see so many people on here supporting or whitewashing an insurrection with propaganda they've been spoon-fed, while accusing the other side of the same *****.  

I hope you all go ***** yourselves. you know who you are. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

it's shocking, while at the same time it is not shocking to see so many people on here supporting or whitewashing an insurrection with propaganda they've been spoon-fed, while accusing the other side of the same *****.  

I hope you all go ***** yourselves. you know who you are. 

Nobody is whitewashing anything…but thanks for stopping by to tell everyone to go **** themselves. Classy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

58 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

well I would reply to say this.

Why is it so hard to believe a person would be curious as to any nefarious backgrounds or intentions with participants of the capital breach. I just want the TRUTH fcol and facts provable and allowed in a court trial I guess. *shrugs* Im wondering if that is too big an ask. It's happening as we type . Im just reading along.

The wrong direction of the country is a very valid take and I dare say the predominant in our country right now . For one reason or another.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Democrats.

Its a war of the opposing parties slugfest knock down drag out fight   its frustrating Doc. For me it allows zero room for discernment its all party based rhetoric.....anyway thanks for the reply.  Peace.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1