Would you take #4 picks in this year's draft for Lotulelei and Edmunds?

RunJoshRun

3 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

Would you take #4 picks in this year's draft for Lotulelei and Edmunds?

Yes, I would. Both sound like great ideas to me, and very doable. I'm sure Beane is considering this now. Yes, I would.

But I like to eat worms and play in dog poo.

And I think I know someone else who does too now.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Yes, I would. Both sound like great ideas to me, and very doable. I'm sure Beane is considering this now. Yes, I would.

But I like to eat worms and play in dog poo.

And I think I know someone else who does too now.

That's an odd extracurricular activity.......lol

35 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

That's an odd extracurricular activity.......lol

Really? I find that that and relentlessly spamming the boards with new threads saying nothing but that I have an empty prejudice against the boards latest scapegoat or two, but saying it in different words ... they just go together so well. It's a lifestyle thing. That's why I think the OP is right with me.

Edited by Thurman#1

2 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Really? I find that that and relentlessly spamming the boards with new threads saying nothing but that I have an empty prejudice against , but saying it in different words ... they just go together so well. It's a lifestyle thing. That's why I think the OP is right with me.

I feel ya man...when you play in the dog poo, do you prefer a smaller dogs type that would require much less clean up or a large size dog that drops a big ol mud monkey? lol

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

This reminds me of what my high school physics teacher once said, “ there are two constants in the universe, one being hydrogen, the other being stupidity”…,  

On top of being merciless, he was unimpressed with the wind tunnel me and my buddy were building for our class project, 😂👍

Go Bills !!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I feel ya man...when you play in the dog poo, do you prefer a smaller dogs type that would require much less clean up or a large size dog that drops a big ol mud monkey?

I'll leave that up to OP.

10 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

I'll leave that up to OP.

No, no now...You said you enjoyed playing in dog poop, OP wouldn't know your particular preference of amount that scratches your itch the best. So was curious what amount gives you the most enjoyment for this activity? 

3 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

No, no now...You said you enjoyed playing in dog poop, OP wouldn't know your particular preference of amount that scratches your itch the best. So was curious what amount gives you the most enjoyment for this activity? 

You're curious about something? Well, clearly that makes it my responsibility to provide any answer you'd like. In your own private weird world.

The OP's the expert on both those activities.

Edited by Thurman#1

1 minute ago, Thurman#1 said:

You're curious about something? Well, clearly that makes it my responsibility to provide any answer you'd like. In your own private weird world.

The OP's the expert.

Well yeah I'm curious, I mean you don't have to answer obviously lol. Also confused that you say MY world is "weird", when in your world you stated you enjoy worms and dog poop...

LOL, I'll admit my world is weird at times, but you got me beat by a large margin for sure. And lastly, why would the OP be the expert regarding what you enjoy in your personal time?

I highly doubt He doesn't know what you do or how you do it

I think a #4 for Edmunds sounds right - considering his reputation around the League.  Star - - maybe a 5th with 2 years on his contract.

Please - - shake up the roster before we become a dead meat team!

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Well yeah I'm curious, I mean you don't have to answer obviously lol. Also confused that you say MY world is "weird", when in your world you stated you enjoy worms and dog poop...

LOL, I'll admit my world is weird at times, but you got me beat by a large margin for sure. And lastly, why would the OP be the expert regarding what you enjoy in your personal time?

I highly doubt He doesn't know what you do or how you do it

You know, you have always seemed like a great poster, smart and thoughtful. It's weird that you've either missed the point or become seriously tedious in following up a bad joke.

OP's fascination with troll poo is obvious. You only have to read his posts and notice him saying the same thing over and over again in new thread after new thread, "WAAAH! WAAAH! Look at me, look at me!!! I hate Tremaine Edmunds! WAAAH!! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!! WAAH! ARE YOU LOOKING YET? WAAH!" Yeah, he uses different words each time. But it's the same whiny cringe-worthy attention-seeker trolling again and again. 

I do suggest that if you continue with your fascination about the various forms of poo, you contact him. I mean, you create this masterpiece: "when you play in the dog poo, do you prefer a smaller dogs type that would require much less clean up or a large size dog that drops a big ol mud monkey"? You seem to have already gone far beyond me, Obi Wan. Again, I suggest you contact the Dark Lord, the master.

Because you'll have to say something far more interesting next time to get me to bother to answer. 

Edited by Thurman#1

13 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

You know, you have always seemed like a great poster, smart and thoughtful. It's weird that you've either missed the point or become seriously tedious.

OP's fascination with troll poo is obvious. You only have to read his posts and notice him saying the same thing over and over again in new thread after new thread, "WAAAH! WAAAH! Look at me, look at me!!! I hate Tremaine Edmunds! WAAAH!! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!!!" Yeah, he uses different words each time. But it's the same whiny cringe-worthy trolling again and again. 

I do suggest that if you continue with your fascination about the various forms of poo, you contact him. I mean, you create this masterpiece: "when you play in the dog poo, do you prefer a smaller dogs type that would require much less clean up or a large size dog that drops a big ol mud monkey"? You seem to have already gone far beyond me, Obi Wan. Again, I suggest you contact the Dark Lord, the master.

Because you'll have to say something far more interesting next time to get me to bother to answer. 

Lol, I'm was messing with ya man. I know you were attempting to make a sarcastic kinda of point. Sometimes I see you giving posters a hard time once in a while and just wanted it to be your turn. Thought you were going to keep the sarcastic story going for a bit with the quantity of dog ***** lol....

But instead you took it personal a bit I guess with snarky response which made me want to continue to give ya a hard time. Was not my intention for you to take it serious, assumed the multiple "lol's" in my post would had made it known I was messing around. All good though...

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins