Kareem Hunt: Cut candidate. Possible 2022 Bill?

filthymcnasty08

Heard this one today on a podcast:  Projected Hunt to the Bills

No guaranteed $ from the Browns, probable cut candidate.  D'ernest Johnson taking his spot. $5M estimated cost.

Great fit for this offense.  Not a big number for a guy that can start/handle 3 downs if need be.  Has shown ability to produce big in a 2 back timeshare as well.

We know what he can do on-field.  We know off-field was ugly a few years ago.  Has kept himself out of any further issues in Cle.  

Also projected Allen Robinson to Buffalo.  (God, and your salary cap team, are you listening?)

I know, typical off-season sh-t but, ARob dreams aside, the Hunt possibility is a very interesting one.

If I hold this one up against:

Fournette

Patterson

Chase Edmonds

M Gordon

R Penny

M Mack

James White

As interesting as Penny would be, I'd take Hunt if we could afford him.  Thoughts?

Edited by filthymcnasty08
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not a fan of the guy, but the reality is sometimes you have to employ some undesirables if you want to win. Of course I'd love to win with a bunch of choir boys, but if a couple of degenerates gets us over the hump I can deal with that. Nobody is looking back on the Patriots and putting an asterisk next to their wins for having Hernandez. The Chiefs basically have a team from the Longest Yard, and nobody cares. Just win baby.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 3

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Tapping a girl that's already on the ground with your foot when you're all hammered = brutalizing woman.

What a time to be alive. 

You should be embarrassed.

He shouldn't have even been suspended. The only reason he was was because of ray rice. 

Anyways, I don't want him. We need more speed at RB.

Go watch the video and ask yourself if Kim Pegula is going to let Beane sign him. 

1 minute ago, filthymcnasty08 said:

OBD not above image rehabilitation:  Incognito 

And we ditched him when he went off the rails again. Although he did have something of a renaissance with the Raiders after that. 

I don’t endorse this move, because violence against woman is despicable in any act. But the Bills not taking chances on anyone with character red flags kind of bothers me. A kid fails a drug test for weed in college? Who cares, it’s weed. A dude gets in a bar fight, haven’t we all? They pigeon hole themselves out of a lot of good players by completely crossing certain players off their list.

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Not a fan of the guy, but the reality is sometimes you have to employ some undesirables if you want to win. Of course I'd love to win with a bunch of choir boys, but if a couple of degenerates gets us over the hump I can deal with that. Nobody is looking back on the Patriots and putting an asterisk next to their wins for having Hernandez. The Chiefs basically have a team from the Longest Yard, and nobody cares. Just win baby.

I'm tired of waiting around for the "All Choir Boy" team to ever win one. If it takes a couple gangsta's, so be it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

18 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

This is the guy you want? 

https://www.tmz.com/videos/0-exjrtvg5/

"Never charged with a crime" ... come on. If you're fine with compromising on character, at least admit it.

I mean I don't really like that situation at all but "brutalized and kicked" is an awfully exaggerated way to refer to what happened in that video.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Do I need to educate some Bills fans about Jim Kelly's past?  

Kim Pegula didn’t own the team back then…

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

If you celebrate one man who's done far worse than push and nudge a girl with his foot, then get off your high horse.

He pushed and nudged a girl with his foot?  That's an odd observation.

The Pegulas didn't own the team 30 years ago.  Whatever Jim Kelly did on or off the field has literally nothing to do with the current Bills team/ownership.  It is totally irrelevant.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.