AFC Opposition FA move you fear

Ethan in Cleveland

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Watson to any of our three division opponents.  I want him traded to the NFC now.  I’m more than happy to play Mac, Tua, and Zach Wilson twice a year.

We have Josh Allen. I fear no other QB and I don't care what team they are on. Brady could go back to the Pats and I wouldn't give a ****.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Watson in our division would be bad news for sure, but as his legal woes are in limbo, so are his odds of playing this up coming season. He has already missed one full season, and with a fairly strong chance of missing an additional season/s should  his legal issue be decided against him, the league will have there hand forced to side line him in some fashion or another.  I see him as having an outside chance to see the field over the next two seasons. Of course I could be talking out my - - -

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, gobills404 said:

The Broncos have a top 5 defense and Rodgers is the best QB in football. If that move happened they could make run at run at the Chiefs for the division.

Where was Rogers in the playoffs this year? He showed absolutely nothing special the entire game and lost. Rogers is over, Josh Allen is the reigning king of the NFL now. Super Bowl or no Super Bowl but a Super Bowl is coming…. Rogers never played as well as Allen did during this end of season and the playoffs this year. Allen was spectacular in 2020 as well….

Be a Bills fan and trust your eyes…. Allen is #1!

Go Bills!

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Thought it might be fun to put out some scenarios that would make AFC more competitive than it already is.

Rodgers to Denver doesn't worry me much.

Russell Wilson to Pittsburgh or Cleveland would really upset the AFC. Adding a top 5 QB to either team would make them legit SB contenders. 

Why does Rodgers to Denver not scare you? Denver is stacked except for QB. Perhaps it’s because Denver plays KC and Chargers? 

I feel like if Rodgers goes to Denver they are Super Bowl contenders easily. 

2 minutes ago, Tanoros said:

Why does Rodgers to Denver not scare you? Denver is stacked except for QB. Perhaps it’s because Denver plays KC and Chargers? 

I feel like if Rodgers goes to Denver they are Super Bowl contenders easily. 

I would agree.  Also, it has been speculated that Rodgers going to Denver is the one thing that would knock the Bills out of playing the Rams in the Season Opener.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Not to detail my own thread, but really curious why people don't feel Wilson is a top 5 QB? He was hurt, had no running game, and a terrible oline last year.

I would put Allen, Mahommes, Rodgers, and Herbert ahead of him. I would take Wilson over Burrow, Dak, Tannyhill, Stafford, Murray, Ryan, Jackson, Carr, or anyone else. I can see an argument for Burrow but really can't see how Wilson would be ranked behind any other QBs in the league.

Cleveland's defense and run game can be elite. The same situation Wilson had early in Seattle. I agree they need to add a WR that can get deep but they really are only good QB play away from being an AFC conference game contender. 

Pittsburgh has a few more holes than Cleveland but they have elite players at all three levels of the defense and a great RB. If they bring back Juju and fix the oline they will be a very tough team if they had a competent QB. Roethlisberger was terrible for the last 25 games of his career. 

I’m with you in Wilson. Either Wilson or Burros is number 5. 

• Like (+1) 1

Most Bills fans won’t think they are a “threat” due to the head to head games being so lopsided.

But the Dolphins…they really aren’t that far back off buffalo when you look at overall standings

finished 3 games back in 2020

finished 2 games back in 2021

Now if dolphins bring in say Adams, Ridley, Goodwin via trade, free agency…and get a split with Buffalo…

They are right there for division.

8 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Most Bills fans won’t think they are a “threat” due to the head to head games being so lopsided.

But the Dolphins…they really aren’t that far back off buffalo when you look at overall standings

finished 3 games back in 2020

finished 2 games back in 2021

Now if dolphins bring in say Adams, Ridley, Goodwin via trade, free agency…and get a split with Buffalo…

They are right there for division.

With all the turmoil going with ownership they seem more like a franchise that will head south in the standings then challenge the Bills. New coaching staff coming in with new systems and schemes to learn. Plus you still have Tua as your QB. I think NE is still the biggest threat to the Bills in the division even with noodle arm at QB.

1 minute ago, Rigotz said:

Colts with Rodgers would be more dangerous. Imagine that running game and defense with a competent QB.

When its all said and done I still think Rodgers stays with GB.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.