PFF ranks Milano best in pass coverage

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

No LB in the league is covering Kelce 1 on 1, but I would like to know what his responsibilities were on that last pass to Kelce before OT. He and Wallace weren’t on the same page.

I don't think that's the case.  Kelce even said after the game that we ran the same coverage on back to back plays, so he just took advantage of the zone they were giving him.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

No LB in the league is covering Kelce 1 on 1, but I would like to know what his responsibilities were on that last pass to Kelce before OT. He and Wallace weren’t on the same page.

Hard to be on the same page when a DB is guarding the sideline against air

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No way, he sucks --- I read it here

According to the scouting collective of @MAJBobby and @Over 29 years of fanhood Edmunds is better than Milano.

Don't bother sending those job applications to PFF fella's.

I've seen A LOT of contrived excuses for players who fail to produce since this board was created..........but the Edmunds one.........is probably the longest of it's sort.  

"But, but Edmunds has to defend TWO gaps in run defense."   Oy vey.    Nearly every team is base nickel now.   You can make plays in your situation or you cannot.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No way, he sucks --- I read it here

That’s not what they said, Hap.

It’s more like this:

“Beane sucks and can’t draft or sign free agents.” 

“McDermott sucks and is too conservative. He will never win a Super Bowl.”

”This team sucks and will never win anything. Every single position needs to be upgraded outside of QB. Although Josh isn’t Mahomes, Burrow or Herbert.” 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

43 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Hard to be on the same page when a DB is guarding the sideline against air

Yeah really....I'm not sure about them on same page or not, but on that play basically nobody was covering much of anything or anyone considering how far back they were. The D covered the sideline more than they did the KC players lol. And KC wasn't even going to use the sideline with a pocket full of T.O's anyway. Ahhh, still get a little frustrated when I think about it lol

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah really....I'm not sure about them on same page or not, but on that play basically nobody was covering much of anything or anyone considering how far back they were. The D covered the sideline more than they did the KC players lol. And KC wasn't even going to use the sideline with a pocket full of T.O's anyway. Ahhh, still get a little frustrated when I think about it lol

Yeah it literally made no sense whatsoever...it's like they were trying to prevent them from getting out of bounds when they were fighting the clock not out of bounds or clock stoppages 

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Yeah it literally made no sense whatsoever...it's like they were trying to prevent them from getting out of bounds when they were fighting the clock not out of bounds or clock stoppages 

Yup I know right....I couldn't believe what I was watching and still don't know what the ***** they were thinking 

🤬

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.