Article - Six free agents Buffalo should target

BillsFan619

I really like their choices because it seemed realistic to me. Sure, we like to dream that we can land the top and the best (and every once in a while it happens).

That said, this list seems pretty realistic to me. The only thing that’s not realistic is that we can’t get all six of them.

Who is on this list that you would want, if any?

If there are a few or many that you’d want, tell us which ones you’d pick keeping in mind that we couldn’t have all of them because, you know, the cap.

For example, if you’d want four of these players but realistically think we could only get two based off our cap, share the two that you’d pick to land here.

https://amp.democratandchronicle.com/amp/6880686001

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

No to Marlon Mack. If he goes on to have NFL success post-achilles tear, he'll be first RB to do it in NFL history. Let somebody else gamble on that...

I like the rest of those possibilities though, particularly Ogbah & Corbett.

• Agree 1

The curse thing is ridiculous (he was shirtless in the stands during the perfect game) and I'd love to have Fitz as a backup.  Give me a gunslinger over a game manager any day of the week.  Plus, you know he'd be great for Josh in the locker room.

I have a feeling Beane is going to pull off a major trade for a DE or DT.  I have no idea with who though. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 6

Ogbah would be a decent get, but it will cost and he's really nothing special. I'd rather keep Obada and sign someone like Al-Quadin Muhammad, who may both likely be had for what it would take to get Ogbah alone $$$ wise. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 947 said:

No to Marlon Mack. If he goes on to have NFL success post-achilles tear, he'll be first RB to do it in NFL history. Let somebody else gamble on that...

I like the rest of those possibilities though, particularly Ogbah & Corbett.

AP came back from an Achilles but he was AP

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Ogbah would be a decent get, but it will cost and he's really nothing special. I'd rather keep Obada and sign someone like Al-Quadin Muhammad, who may both likely be had for what it would take to get Ogbah alone $$$ wise. 

can't imagine McBeanes are suddenly giving up on #1/#2 draft choices Basham, Groot and Epenesa to go chase an uber-expensive shiny object.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.