Aaron Rodgers hinting at retirement? (Update - no decisions yet, just a “cleanse”)

YoloinOhio

Who cares.  

Bye Felicia.

Like why does anyone really care about this dude at this point?  He wasted everyones time last off season, I am over hearing about this dude.  Could care less about his relationship status, what team he plays for, or if he is retiring or not.  Wake me when he does something meaningful on the field as I am over his off field shenanigans.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

Just more attention-wh.oring.

His maturity level is that of a 14-year-old girl.  I'm sick of his face; sick of what comes out of his mouth; and sick of his LAMP crap on social media.

That's what I think too. Attention if he makes an announcement and then more when he dramatically unretires in 3 months. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Ross Murdock said:

Really? You think Kumerow rates that high on his or any ones radar at this time, with all the other things he is considering. Highly, highly unlikely. Maybe it rates above feeding his dogs today, but that's about it.   

That was meant to be a joke I'm certain!  Yes Rodgers does like Kumerow, but not that much to make a career decision based on him.

angry clint eastwood GIF

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Who cares.  

Bye Felicia.

Like why does anyone really care about this dude at this point?  He wasted everyones time last off season, I am over hearing about this dude.  Could care less about his relationship status, what team he plays for, or if he is retiring or not.  Wake me when he does something meaningful on the field as I am over his off field shenanigans.

Maybe if we all just read a book once in awhile we could be on his level 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Ross Murdock said:

Really? You think Kumerow rates that high on his or any ones radar at this time, with all the other things he is considering. Highly, highly unlikely. Maybe it rates above feeding his dogs today, but that's about it.   

Perhaps it's just a false flag of a false flag.  (If so, well played, Doc Brown.)

11 hours ago, chongli said:

Might be an attempt to get more concessions from Green Bay?

……and more attention from the rest of the world. God knows he CRAVES attention. It’s a constant battle between the Cowboys, Lebron and the Lakers and Rodgers to get talked about the most. I’m sick of them all! 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.