One UFA you'd like the Bills to sign? (realistically)

warrior9

17 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Beane is not going after high priced free agents....he just isnt going to do it.  He is going to continue to do what he has been.......spreading the money around on realistic contracts.

The suggests I have seen on Kristian Kirk make sense to me and fill a need......a speed guy to stretch the defense .

Which is why I titled it, realistically. 

But Christian Kirk could help, or we draft a guy. When it comes to speed, that's why I like McKinnon. Great out of the backfield on passing downs and he's explosive between the tackles and outside. He's what we wanted Breida to be. 

After the Kromer thing, I am going Austin Corbett. He becomes a starting guard and Williams becomes a valuable backup or is gone. You can afford to sign Corbett and re-sign RFA Bates.

Here is the thing about Corbett, his career was in the toilet until Kromer pushed the Rams to grab him from the Browns. And that was when he resurrected his career. Kromer essentially saved it. I don’t think Corbett is a guy who will just go to the highest bidder and sign with the Jets. He’s a guy who has been in a crap situation and knows what it is like to be on that side. So I think he will value fit to a certain extent. I am not sure if the Rams will be able to re-sign him and so the next best place would be Buffalo with Kromer. Corbett is another former college left tackle who converted to the interior and seems like he has found his fit at right guard. 

He is a realistic target, who won’t be a massive massive cost, and fits a need and the scheme, and offers versatility. Plus he’s a former walk on and a high school wrestler. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.