Cooper Kupp - Back in the day #Billsmafia

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Don’t remember that, think it would have been a bigger deal. Do you have a link?

does it really matter?  it's probably a fake and if it isn't, it doesn't change anything about Josh.  you might even respect him more.  we did suck for 20 years

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Even if true, Kelly said basically the same thing prior to getting drafted, and even ran away to the USFL.  He changed his mind not long after arriving.

Making someone the highest paid player in the game has a way of changing a mind. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

If it was it would have been unearthed a long time ago with the others 

Yeah, there's no way Allen said this in 2016 after finally getting an offer to a division one school playing in one game breaking his collarbone and maybe at this point working towards securing the starting spot.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, harryS said:

does it really matter?  it's probably a fake and if it isn't, it doesn't change anything about Josh.  you might even respect him more.  we did suck for 20 years

I didn’t bring it up. I was asking about when it was discussed previously so I could read it. 

Just now, Warcodered said:

Yeah, there's no way Allen said this in 2016 after finally getting an offer to a division one school playing in one game breaking his collarbone and maybe at this point working towards securing the starting spot.

That’s my thought too 

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder if Phil McGeoghan wasn’t the Bills receivers coach at the time, if Zay Jones still would’ve been the pick in the 2nd. Also wonder if McGeoghan’s release a year later had anything to do with Zay being a different player than the Bills thought they were getting.

Without McGeoghan’s influence, it’s possible they could’ve went Kupp or Schuster at that pick.

Edited by JayBaller10
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.