Josh is the only QB on the roster... who's going to back him up?

transplantbillsfan

Just now, The Jokeman said:

I'd love to have Mitch back but am sure he'll look for a place where he can get more playing times. Fitz would be nice but could also see bringing Barkley back (since Josh has nobody left from his 2020 QB left bring back a guy he comfortable with) and draft a kid in Round 6 to develop. 

I'd like Barkley back but as #3 QB on PS.

What keeps me up at night is who is the backup LS, and Punter?  Whew, scary.  

Guys, Beane will find someone.  The sentimental pick of course is Fitzy.  With his injury, if he was healthy, I bet he might like to handle a clipboard this year for us and retire.  I doubt we have a snowballs chance at MT.  Then it’s just the carasoul.  They’ll figure it out.

On 2/23/2022 at 4:35 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Well, we wouldn’t have to worry about Fitztragic as much.  

So….

Part of the curse is whoever is in front of him always gets injured. No thanks... he is the only curse to hold true.

3 minutes ago, rrosgt said:

What happened to Jake Fromm ?

He went to the Giants.

5 hours ago, rrosgt said:

What happened to Jake Fromm ?

He’s selling insurance in New Jersey…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

He ran a QB sneak in 3rd and 9 inside his own 10 yard line because his coach trusted him that little to make any sort of play

And now, he'll have Daboll there to scream at him, the way he used to with Josh. 🤔😁

Jake Fromm: "Hello, CAA Sports?  Get me out of here!"

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

4 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

He ran a QB sneak in 3rd and 9 inside his own 10 yard line because his coach trusted him that little to make any sort of play

He is a terrible Quarterback. I was not high on him coming out and yet I was still too high on him. I said I thought he could be Matt Barkley (and I was never a Barkley fan), but that is grossly unfair to Matt Barkley. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.