What would it take to get Chase Young?

Weatherman

On 2/20/2022 at 1:35 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

I might not be an expert on Washington football but with or without Young last year they were not dominant l, and he did not pop off screen when I did watch. He is good but I don't think he is like Kahlil Mack impact good.

Sat on the visitors side at the game week 3. I watched him on every play because supposedly their Dline was going to roll us I was told. I’ve never seen a DE get so close so many times without hitting home. Josh felt the rush and had to make at least one slide or step up every pass play. It was an absolute joy to see him so pissed off coming off the field all day.

Young is talented and has a motor. We couldn’t afford to trade for him, but he would be the second coming of Bruce if we just magically inserted him in the lineup. 

5 hours ago, DaggersEOD said:

Maybe not draft one but maybe ammo to land Rogers or Wilson…

Would either be willing to go there? I seriously doubt it. 

Maybe we could send Christian McCaffery and a 4th to get Chase Young?   We love to wheel and deal! SPIN that wheel again! 

😋

On 2/18/2022 at 7:18 PM, Weatherman said:

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/football/nfl/player-news/10601761

Supposedly, the Commanders want to start over and May need ammo to trade for or draft a QB.  A Chase Young quality DE on this team and we are instant Super Bowl favorites.  What would fair market value be?  Do we have the ammo?  Khalil Mack cost was 2 #1’s a #3 and #6 for KM and a #2.  

Plus the relationship with Rivera (if he stays or is still there) I think Beane would do this in a heart beat & given all the questions that surround Edmunds I think he would be good bait for a trade such as this maybe give them him, Star, Stevenson & a 6th i would rather pay him given the production .

That could also replace Edmonds & Star in this years draft with a MLB & DT which could work out for the better in the long run .

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.