ESPN Early SB and MVP Picks - Many predict Bills to win SB and Allen MVP

YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Just  commenting on Mina Kimes talking Chargers. I swear the Chargers have been a sleeper pick for 15 years but they always choke.

They're so weird.  No matter how much talent they have or who the coach is, they seem to start slow or flame out. 

I would definitely franchise Mike Williams if no long term deal can be reached.

*Wait, the Chargers have the 3rd most cap room in the league?  Good grief...

Cincinnati #4, Denver #5.  Wow.

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Agree 1

I saw this, this morning. 2022/23 promises to be a fun and intense season. As a 50 year Bills fan, I am still pinching myself that once again, we are in a place where the Super Bowl is our legitimate expectation.

As a side note, I believe that in this year's playoffs, we saw that Josh Allen learned how to funnel "sugar high Josh" into "kick your livin' @$$ Josh". I believe he will be something to truly behold next year.

Edited by RochesterLifer
spelling
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

It's obvious, but the AFC is so much better than the NFC.  

The 49ers w/ Lance? The Cowboys?  Those are solid teams, but I definitely feel like the challenge will be getting through the AFC, and of course, the Chiefs. If we had to face Lance in the SB, I'd feel pretty good about that.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There's that old Super Bowl hangover idea, if one of the two in this one miss the playoffs it's probably the Bengals.

3 minutes ago, Success said:

It's obvious, but the AFC is so much better than the NFC.  

The 49ers w/ Lance? The Cowboys?  Those are solid teams, but I definitely feel like the challenge will be getting through the AFC, and of course, the Chiefs. If we had to face Lance in the SB, I'd feel pretty good about that.

Collectively, I agree the AFC is tougher to get through... but the NFC might have that one best team.   (like the Rams this year and Bucs last year).

24 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

6 people there picked either the 49ers or Cowboys. Just can't see Lance making a Super Bowl next year and the Cowboys under McCarthy....nah. 

The nfc is so weak it’s hard to say who will be good. Rams i guess but they are losing a lot and seemed to get hot at the end vs being consistently and sustainably good 

• YoloinOhio changed the title to ESPN Early SB and MVP Picks - Many predict Bills to win SB and Allen MVP

Allen MVP is the most obvious pick because he’s far and away the best quarterback in this division.  Just like Rodgers was the last two years.  We pry have the easiest path to the one seed as the AFC North and West should beat up on each other.  Although, we were saying the same thing last year at this point.

35 minutes ago, Draconator said:

You do know that the last 2 Superbowl winners were NFC teams

That means nothing. Only one team per conference can make the Superbowl. 

Right now the AFC looks like it will be much tougher, but a lot could change this off-season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.