Diggs - First Ballot HoFer? [in personal life]

LeviF

Stefon Diggs is a hall of famer for getting it in on 2 girls at the same hotel, but at different rooms. I get it. The girls know what's up and what they're getting into. This is nothing new.

Football related: Stefon has the chance to get 100+ receptions and 1000+ yards for 3 consecutive seasons, as a Buffalo Bill, depending on Diggs' health and Josh Allen throwing him 170+ targets though. Buffalo Bills would need to retire his jersey immediately.

Diggs would join Antonio Brown, Jerry Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, and Marvin Harrison. Tyreek Hill and Davante Adams are on the verge, too. It's an exclusive club. Sucks for Davante though because he needs Aaron Rodgers to feed him. Rodgers might be leaving Green Bay.

Antonio Brown is a sure shot first ballot Hall of Famer regardless of how he dipped out of Tampa Bay. He did 100+ catches and 1000+ yards for 6 consecutive seasons with Pittsburgh Steelers. He is the ONLY receiver in NFL history to do this.

AJ Brown is wasting his years with a conservative QB Ryan Tannehill. Can we get AJ Brown in a Buffalo Bills jersey? LOL

Receivers who did not do it:

Randy Moss

Andre Reed

Calvin Johnson

Cris Carter

Michael Irvin

Terrell Owens

Andre Rison

Julian Edelman

Tim Brown

Chad Ocho Cinco

Reggie Wayne

Andre Johnson

Odell Beckham Jr.

Julio Jones

Edited by Buffalo Ballin
  • Like (+1) 1

Really limiting your dating pool considering your build.

Takes all kinds, brother!

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just don't understand it.  I like some thickness but not if their legs and ass are much bigger than mine.

Diggs needs to stop hooking up with fullbacks and get with slimmer thickness....like a safety.

Edited by LeviF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.