STH Invoices are posted. 15% increase is a lot.

K-No

In other news, the Detroit Lions will keep ticket prices the same, or even reduce the costs of some seats, for the 2022 season:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/02/18/lions-wont-raise-ticket-prices-in-2022/

"The Lions had the lowest average attendance during the 2021 season on their way to a 3-13-1 season and they won’t be charging fans anything extra for the pleasure of watching them play in 2022.

In a letter from team president Rod Wood to season ticket holders, the team revealed that ticket prices will not be going up for the coming season. There will be price reductions for about 16 percent of the seats at Ford Field."

Let's be grateful we are not them!

Edited by chongli

1 minute ago, chongli said:

In other news, the Detroit Lions will keep ticket prices the same, or even reduce the costs of some seats, for the 2022 season:

There will be price reductions for about 16 percent of the seats at Ford Field."

And a complementary hot dog and soft drink (small).

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/17/2022 at 3:59 PM, Logic said:

And yet the Bills will STILL be the cheapest ticket in the NFL.

Despite being one of the two or three best teams in the league.

C'est la vie.

Ralph is Fans are cheap.

On 2/17/2022 at 4:06 PM, Buffalo716 said:

That's your problem, season tickets to the Buffalo Bills isn't an investment 

Tell that to IRS when you sell tickets at a loss but they want to charge you income tax on ones you charged more than cover price on.

9 hours ago, chongli said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/02/18/lions-wont-raise-ticket-prices-in-2022/

"The Lions had the lowest average attendance during the 2021 season on their way to a 3-13-1 season and they won’t be charging fans anything extra for the pleasure of watching them play in 2022.

In a letter from team president Rod Wood to season ticket holders, the team revealed that ticket prices will not be going up for the coming season. There will be price reductions for about 16 percent of the seats at Ford Field."

Let's be grateful we are not them!

They had a QB who could win the Superbowl and they traded him.

Hard to raise prices at this point although there probably will be pressure from NFL to do so.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills fans are going to have sticker shock when they invade SoFi next season. Hopefully it doesn't prevent them from overtaking the stadium. Start saving up now. I checked tickets at the end of the season last year just before the Rams vs 49ers week 18 game and it looked like upper level tickets were going for $300+ a piece. That's typically lower level 50 yard line 25 rows up pricing at Highmark I believe.

On 2/17/2022 at 4:10 PM, Estro said:

Yet nobody wanted to go to games this past season. Outside of the Steelers game, demand for tickets was as bad as I can ever remember.  

I have never tried to sell a Bills ticket.  But the stadium sure looked full during the "fair weather" games.  Even in the Kelly/Thurman years the winter weather games were a bit of a hard sell.  Didn't look like "nobody wanted to go" to me from my couch watching on my HD TV (technology I'm sure did have a impact on ticket sales). 

On 2/17/2022 at 11:00 AM, Mr Info said:

This comment always appears but current Bills STH for club seats already have a PSL. Of course this will increase in a new stadium but these are already included in club seat price.

Thanks for the info, Mr Info.

On 2/17/2022 at 12:47 PM, Greg S said:

Too whimpy, not enough substance. Those guys are never gonna make it.

The price of a Seat for any Bills game is cheap relative to the the rest of the NFL. You aren’t going to see a Bisons game. Your taxes are what you should be complaining about, that’s where your most wasted hard earned dollars are going to, including being built into the price of the ticket.  Also ask why so many public servants are retired ten years earlier than everyone else and are using those tax dollars from you in the form of income while you still work. Complain about that first while you work and they play golf.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/17/2022 at 10:10 AM, Captain Hindsight said:

Mine works out to 1k a ticket. Section 129. That's an incredible bargain by NFL standards

If the Bills are the #1 or maybe the #2 most important form of entertainment in ones life, it is a bargain.

However, if you LIKE going to the Bills games, but you won't give up theater, movies, traveling a few times a year, other sports...etc.....then you have to make a decision how to allocate your money and $1000 a ticket might be better spent elsewhere while watching the games at home/bars/friends house.

Personally for myself...The cost of the ticket, parking, concessions, the time it takes to spend a day at the stadium, it all adds up to quite a bit so for myself I'm much happier watching games at home.  That is just me though. For others, the gameday experience is better than anything else they could do with their money so for them it is a no-brainer to go to the games.

Its different for everyone, there is no right or wrong answer.  Deciding whether it is worth it or not is like taking 2 people and trying to come up with what is the best food in the world, the answer is different for each person because each person is different.

Edited by mjd1001
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.