STH Invoices are posted. 15% increase is a lot.

K-No

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I can tell you what the Jets charge ( I have tickets) I have two seats which are $125 a piece. I am in the lower level right behind the goalpost. When they kick extra points and FG's I am on TV. The Jets charge me $5000 per seat for the PSL fee. However they give me options to pay it. I can pay in full, or over 10 years and 15 years. I chose 10 years. So its a $1000 fee for 10 years. Of course the Jets charge interest (bastards) if you don't pay it in full. My fee isn't that expensive compared to others. Between the 40's I heard the PSL fee goes as high as $25,000 per seat. That is your corporate businesses and the extremely wealthy. The Jets DO NOT charge a PSL fee if you sit in the upper deck. I believe the Giants charge $1000 for people who sit in the upper deck. Now the Jets and Giants have the NYC market and corporate support to draw from. Buffalo obviously doesn't have that. My guess is the Bills will probably charge between $1000 - $2500 for the lower level depending where you are sitting with no PSL fee for the upper deck. 

FYI - last year at Giants Stadium I was paying $1700 for everything. At MetLife its $3700. Right now I am paying for my seasons over 4 credit card payments charged on 2/1, 3/1, 4/1, and 5/1. My PSL fee is due Nov 1st. So the bill for my seasons and PSL fee come at different times. I would imagine the Bills will do the same thing.

You aren't on TV alot huh?

• Haha (+1) 4

27 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

If you are selling off many games on the secondary market and bitching about the low return, just buy tickets on the secondary market and ditch the seasons. If you aren’t going to every game, maybe the economics will work out. 

Thats what I ended up doing or paying face to my friends with seasons that cant go to the game. You pay more in Sept and save the rest of the year

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

Wait till the new stadium. Bills fans will be saying hello PSL fees.

This comment always appears but current Bills STH for club seats already have a PSL. Of course this will increase in a new stadium but these are already included in club seat price.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

This comment always appears but current Bills STH for club seats already have a PSL. Of course this will increase in a new stadium but these are already included in club seat price.

I didn't know that about the club seats.

5 hours ago, K-No said:

Invoices are posted. My tickets are up 14.8%. That's a lot when I have to sell several games.

I like how they always note the average percent increase to soften the message but then reality hits when you get your invoice.

Oh well, another year. Go Bills.

Dude.....this is the tip of the iceburg when that new stadium comes your ####### is gonna bleed

4 hours ago, Estro said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: 

If the Bills think PSLs are going to work, & I agree with you I think thays the plan, they're in for a rude awakening, IMO.

This season, one of the best Bills teams of the last 25 years, and I struggled to sell my tickets on the secondary market.  The games after September had very little demand and the prices reflected that.  My tickets to the Panthers game sold for $15 a piece (lower level, 50 yard line, Bills side).  Maybe covid and the situation @ the border suppressed the market some, but I don't think that's the only factor.

I'm 100% not renewing my 4 season tickets if and when they try and tack on PSLs.  I wonder what they think they can get away with as far as PSL. Im thinking $1250-2500 for the lower level seats between the 40s.

Is anybody else prepared to walk away if the Bills want 5-10k just for the right to keep your seats?  

Psls still are going to conducive to the Buffalo economy

It's not going to be 10-15,000 grand pals 

It might be 1 to 3,000 bucks 

And personally as a long time season ticket holder.. I don't buy them to sell them.. I don't buy them because the resale value .. honestly never crosses my mind

I buy them because I want to go to the games.. the resale value honestly doesn't matter to the Pegulas because they have 70,000 people paying full price

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

If you are selling off many games on the secondary market and bitching about the low return, just buy tickets on the secondary market and ditch the seasons. If you aren’t going to every game, maybe the economics will work out. 

He might be trying to pay for his Bills habit that way.  I used to do the same with the Sabres, you know, waaaaaay back when they looked like a NHL team.  Living 1+ hours from the stadium I'd sell a lot of weekday games and go with friends or my kids on weekends and the occasional weekday game.  I'd always sell for more than my cost, particularly habs and leafs games.  Selling those games paid for the games I went to.  Granted with only 8 home games, its much harder to do that for the NFL. 

Edited by CodeMonkey

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

YOU will be saying hello, I will be saying GOODBYE

That sounds like you could make a nice song out of it…..…

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Thats nothing.  Two Big Mac meals at McDonalds is like 25 bucks now.  A few years ago it was more like 10 or 12 bucks.

Have you bought a chicken wing lately? Some places the menu says “Market Price”, like it’s lobster or something! 

Everything is getting crazy expensive, and rates are about to rise for the first time in an amazingly long time. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.