Matt “frat” Stafford.

Riverboat Ritchie

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Yeah when he was like 15.

I remember one tweet, something like if it ain't white it ain't right. Maybe I am missing something (not an American) but I guess that can at least be intepreted in different ways.

Either way its nothing similar to those tweets in quality nor quantity, imo.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

I remember one tweet, something like if it ain't white it ain't right. Maybe I am missing something (not an American) but I guess that can at least be intepreted in different ways.

His tweets were quoting song lyrics AND a TV show....

There's a big difference. 

19 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Someone went back 8 years through this random person‘s tweets? 

Maybe Matt Stafford did. 

23 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Let me ask you this...what is the flight velocity of an unladen goose?

The range of airspeeds varies by species. It's interesting to note that an unladen goose is slower than an unladen swallow but a laden goose is faster than a laden swallow.

It's kind of like when Chuck Muncie was slower than John Jefferson and Charlie Joiner in shorts but faster wearing a helmet and shoulder pads.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Magox said:

So in the end what will happen is that this girl will lose her job because ultimately she accidentally fell and the intrawebs was big mad that Stafford was being criticized.

The interwebs is big mad at Stafford for being the worst person of all time.  Its why this thread was created.  

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

When he tweeted it he was quoting a TV show Joke. The kid doesn't have anything approaching what this wack chick was tweeting.

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/18/2022 at 12:45 PM, aristocrat said:

turns out the photog is a little or maybe a lot racist

Oh heavens, the Staffords must be in a real pickle now. Will they rescind their offer to cover medical expenses? This whole thing has taken on. Life of its own. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79

On 2/18/2022 at 10:56 AM, Jauronimo said:
1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

The interwebs is big mad at Stafford for being the worst person of all time.  Its why this thread was created.  

Hey Geronimo, what’s the difference between Hitler and Frat Stafford….Hitler can grow a mustache. Cmon man, nobody is really saying he’s the worst person in the world. He probably should of shown a little more concern for the girl that fell. That’s it.  You’re reading too much into why people post stuff.  We’re all on the same team. Go Bills. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Stafford will be fine, he won’t lose a single advertising dollar or anything over it.  As it should be.

The girl on the other hand….

On 2/17/2022 at 5:41 AM, harryS said:

i read it as stafford trying to be faithful to his wife.  if he hunched over the fallen photographer to check on her, he's such a cooz-hound that he'd be tempted to cop a feel or perhaps even perform insertion.  (don't shoot the messenger!  stafford is the bastard, not me.)

image.thumb.jpeg.dbc2a7c156ed1d8dee17265d4f2b07c2.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.