Matt “frat” Stafford.

Riverboat Ritchie

Pathetic.....  A "HUMAN" would have went over to see what happened (and in most cases, jumped down to make sure they were okay).  

Stafford turned his back and took a swig of water.

Jalen Hurts earlier this season.....

And his response after.....

"Through the initial shock, my first reaction was to assist those involve," Hurts wrote. "However, while I displayed a calm composure, I understand the severity of what happened and am extremely concerned for the well-being of the fans and media."

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Seems like a workers comp claim. Shouldn't be any out-of pocket expense unless she freelancing. 

Her website says "I am now a fulltime photo editor at the NFL, photo edit for all the LA Kings games for the NHL and work as a freelance photographer!"

That leaves it nicely ambiguous - if the NFL employs her as a photo editor, but she's covering the Rams Superbowl Parade as a photographer, my guess would be she was at the event as a freelancer.

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Someone went back 8 years through this random person‘s tweets? 

It's amazing Stafford's dedication to knowing if he should feel bad about any particular person getting hurt....oh wait is that not what happened?

Not saying Stafford is terrible in this, don't really know enough, more about fans doing that to defend him. Maybe he was too drunk to get near the edge, maybe there were plenty of people near by on the ground in better position to help, just don't really know.

Edited by Warcodered

16 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

What people who take first aid/CPR are trained to do is to make sure the scene is safe and then call for help. Look around wave, point, get on your phone, try to do something to bring attention to the accident victim. Do you think walking away is an appropriate response?

Let me ask you this... if Matt Stafford went down there to show care and concern (even standing close by) don't you think there would be photo and written documentation of this?

Here's another question for you: If you were a betting person, would you bet that Matt Stafford went down from the stage to see if the photographer was alright or would you bet that he didn't?

Here's another thing no one has mentioned which is really more damning on Matt Stafford: Matt Stafford's wife asked the photographer, Kelly Smiley to take a photograph of her and Matt. As they were starting to pose for the photo and as the photographer was trying to properly frame the picture, she fell off the stage. At the moment she fell she was trying to perform a service for the Staffords.

It's not like she was taking a picture of migrating geese overhead.

Let me ask you this...what is the flight velocity of an unladen goose?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's amazing Stafford's dedication to knowing if he should feel bad about any particular person getting hurt....oh wait is that not what happened?

Not saying Stafford is terrible in this, don't really know enough, more about fans doing that to defend him. Maybe he was too drunk to get near the edge, maybe there were plenty of people near by on the ground in better position to help, just don't really know.

He turned his back and walked away. The fact that she's a racist I'm sure he knew all about it and then makes it justifiable.😜

16 hours ago, mjfbillsfan said:

lol. The irony of passing judgment on people watching that video and observing that it was jacked up as somehow them being judgmental whackos while writing half a novel on your judgments of said people is rich. Go Bills. 

You don't know what irony is.  Nice try though.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

If you watch the video they're preoccupied with preparing themselves for the photo and not yet paying attention to the photog.

It also bears mentioning that the photog showed very poor spatial awareness. A large component to personal safety is personal responsibility...I'm a bit amazed at how oblivious she was to standing at the brink of a potentially catastrophic fall.

Lame response. MS watched her take a dive and IMMEDIATELY turned tail and ran. 

I'm sorry. It must be that I come from a different generation and was raised to be caring and helpful. 

Screw it. He's got his SuperBowl right?

Edited by Returntoglory
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Returntoglory said:

Lame response. MS watched her take a dive and IMMEDIATELY turned tail and ran. 

I'm sorry. It must that I come from a different generation and was raised to be caring and helpful. 

Screw it. He's got his SuperBowl right?

And there we have it.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

turns out the photog is a little or maybe a lot racist

Josh Allen has similar tweets.

Teenagers making jokes online shouldn't really be taken that seriously. 

Once you become an adult and start a career it's probably a good idea to just create all new social media accounts.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Josh Allen has similar tweets.

Teenagers making jokes online shouldn't really be taken that seriously. 

Once you become an adult and start a career it's probably a good idea to just create all new social media accounts.

Right, it appears she graduated from San Diego State in 2018, at least that's what her LinkedIn says.

That would make these tweets from 2013 and 2014 date from when she was in HS, somewhere between 16-18 years old.

A lot of folks grow up with one set of values they might not examine too closely, only to examine their beliefs and change when they're exposed to a broader section of people and views in college and at work.

Who TF goes back 8 years through a random person's tweets to find something to discredit them just because they became injured? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

or maybe, used some racist language back when she was a high school kid, 8 or 9 years ago, and if anyone wants to know if that's who she is, they'd need to look for more recent goings on?

If we're visiting karma on everyone who did something their adult self might now regret back in HS, we're gonna need a Karma Distribution Network to rival Amazon, and our own beloved Bills QB is gonna be on the Delivery List.

5 hours ago, aristocrat said:

So, tell me what you think of Josh Allen.

I'll hang up and wait for yours and others answers.

I won't hold my breath while doing so.

Edited by Beast
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/17/2022 at 4:52 AM, YoloinOhio said:

His wife is a nurse so I’m glad she was there. He was too hammered to really know what was going on imo

i didn't know his wife was a nurse but I can't put this as some sort of character flaw on Stafford because he was so drunk he was of no value to help. It can look bad but when examining the actual circumstances you can't put any blame on Stafford. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.