Matt “frat” Stafford.

Riverboat Ritchie

21 minutes ago, Augie said:

My DIL is a UGA gal. Follows his wife on Instagram. She LOVES them, and I trust her judgment more than any out of context clip shown here. WTF happened? I hope everyone is OK. He’s the winning QB, not the emergency rescue supervisor. 

I don’t know man, to me that looks like a potentially deadly fall. Good luck to his wife, looks like she married a psychopath. I’m holding out hope that this is just some kind of editing mind trick. I guess you can take the QB out of Motor City, but you can’t take the Motor City out of the QB.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

The woman, Kelly Smiley, tweeted Wednesday night that she suffered a fractured spine and her cameras broke. She didn't say whether the Staffords eventually offered assistance.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/matthew-stafford-rams-super-bowl-photographer/v9rfahd7aw8c9kdkleiodxd0

Stafford saw her fall and told Kelly to take care of it

A  injury that serious you let paramedics take care of her.

• Dislike 1

Between this and the KC strife thread, the gossip machine is running at full throttle..,

• Like (+1) 1

i read it as stafford trying to be faithful to his wife.  if he hunched over the fallen photographer to check on her, he's such a cooz-hound that he'd be tempted to cop a feel or perhaps even perform insertion.  (don't shoot the messenger!  stafford is the bastard, not me.)

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Between this and the KC strife thread, the gossip machine is running at full throttle..,

This is gonna be an amazing offseason, for sure

58 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Are we even positive Matthew Stafford didn't kick her off the stage?

She was wearing blue. He may have had a Lions flashback and cast her into the pit of dispear.

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, ßookie_tech said:

Yeah that was on odd reaction. He was just like "ooh that's gonna leave a mark.". Even weirder is how nonchalantly he sips his water as he walks away. 

Yes I agree. The indifference and lack of concern is stunning. I'm not saying he should  have jumped down there and performed first aid but to turn his back and walk away? Is that even a normal human response?

3 hours ago, ALF said:

The woman, Kelly Smiley, tweeted Wednesday night that she suffered a fractured spine and her cameras broke. She didn't say whether the Staffords eventually offered assistance.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/matthew-stafford-rams-super-bowl-photographer/v9rfahd7aw8c9kdkleiodxd0

Stafford saw her fall and told Kelly to take care of it

A  injury that serious you let paramedics take care of her.

See my remarks above. Stafford acted as if he  couldn't care less. Say what you will about Jalen Hurts as a QB but what a wonderful contrast to Stafford when that railing collapsed.

Incidents like these reveal the type of character an individual possesses... it's both a litmus test and a glimpse into a person's humanity.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.