41 year Las Vegas Bookmaker wages $25K on Bills to win it all

Dablitzkrieg

37 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The wager is 25K, you win 200K, so you collect your original wager of 25K+ your winnings of 200K for a total of 225K

…….and somehow they skim enough that Caesar’s Palace can have that lovely inlaid marble mosaic tile at the bottom of their various pools. It’s a sweet deal! 

36 minutes ago, H2o said:

There was a guy on here who bet $5k or $10k (honestly can't remember the figure, but it was hefty) on the Bills vs Titans in 2020 because it was easy $$$ for the Bills win.

I think it was $5k, and he didn’t mention it to his wife. There may be a reason we haven’t heard from him since. There may be an ongoing investigation. Police have no comment. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Process said:

The bet or amount aren't shocking but the timing is. The odds aren't going to get shorter before the season, they are already favorites. You could get the same odds in September.

There is only downside to betting on the bills this early. 

JA gets hurt in training camp and all of a sudden the odds are +3000 and you are stuck with a $25k piece of paper.

What if Beane wins the off season?

The odds would drop significantly.

JA17 doesn't even play in the preseason and that red vest means something...........you touch that guy and your going home. 

12 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

How times have changed since a certain poster here claimed to have bet 5K on the Vikings (against the Bills) on the eve of the leap heard ‘round the world 2018:w00t:

Yes, I remember that.  Yes, she was pissed. 🙁😳

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Lol, well if I had enough money that I could afford losing either way, then I would place a bet on Bills too. I feel like next season is our season. Much better feeling than I had last year and I said same thing then. But just something a little different about this next season 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.