Aaron Rodgers and Shailene Woodley Break Up, Call Off Engagement

Sargent Hulka

His window for actually closing one if this deals is closing quickly !   Soon will be out of the NFL premiere wedding position of QB; thinks he is immune to being waived both on and off the “ playing” field!  What’s left when you aren’t being adored by packer fans , getting all those benefits like being in demand for appearances and holding a team hostage because “ they need you so much “ , going to all those wonderul award shows that mean you are such a valuable person!?   I’ve watched this guy on macafee and he’s insufferable as they all slobber on him just because he graces them with his “ great intellect “ and has to “ impress “ Pat etc with his book of the week.  Full of himself and full of s***!   This guys greasy ponytail crap is lathered in smugness; all because he won ONE SB and the most avaialable individual award he so arrogantly had the nerve to call a reporter a bum over just because the guy had his own opinion about mvp.  Pretty entitled guy , whose video I love watching as he squirmed in the green room on draft day !  Man I bet he and Farve in the same room was a hard squeeze thru the door!  He doesn’t need a wife anyhow as I’m sure all his exes have figured out, not as long as he has him and MVP VOTES!  ( sorry , just find the guy hard to like or see do well as he seems so narcissistic) 🤮

can’t wait to see that day when GB finally moves on!  ( just hope he doesn’t  land in Pittsburgh, Tennessee cuz he could interfere with one more year of Josh getting home field advantage , esp with Henry ) They should do it now, why make him the highest paid qb at 50 mil a year when they just lost with him playing poorly in the playoffs?  Hey , if there is life after Brady and 7 SB titles , GB can do okay without this guy dictating to them every year and keeping the club in Limbo.  50 mil can bring in a lot of talent for years to come , and they are in very good hands with that young HC. They survived Farve being shown the door, learn from that ( how many more SB titles did Farve win after leaving?) before he figures out he’s becoming an old maid and tries hitting you up for alimony as a common law wifey !  😊😉

Every since I saw that story with his "manager" I have always thought he was in the closet.

I think Olivia Munn said she was pretty sure one of her exes was gay. Some people think she was hinting at Rodgers.

I think hell come out one day and maybe write a book about it.

Any of you guys have that one artist type friend who gets into a relationship and demands to all of his friends he found his soulmate, his twin flame?  They seem like the perfect couple, go on hikes, skydive, eat from a charcuterie board with a nice vintage wine.  They read Rimbaud together, swear they were born in the wrong time!   Then reality hits about 6 months to a year in and they both realize the other person is really just a normal person.  The passion dies down, then they break up.   This same guy does this like laundry; wash, rinse, repeat.    The reality is he is just a immature person.     Thats Aaron Rodgers.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.