Schedule Prediction Fun

corta765

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Waaay too many Sunday 1pm games. We’re marquee. Must see TV. 

No one has mentioned overseas game. I’m sure of one. Way overdue.

We don't have any games out West this year besides the Rams.  Just the fact that we play the AFC North and NFC North makes late afternoon games less likely.  If Rodgers leaves the Packers there's nothing interesting about the NFC North.  What games would you move to 4:15 based off my hypothetical schedule?

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

We don't have any games out West this year besides the Rams.  Just the fact that we play the AFC North and NFC North makes late afternoon games less likely.  If Rodgers leaves the Packers there's nothing interesting about the NFC North.  What games would you move to 4:15 based off my hypothetical schedule?

All the prime time games you mention, plus Titans, Browns, the other Pats* game, Lions on Turkey Day, an overseas game and a late season flex. 
12 games. For as much as we loved ‘Ja-Shallin’, we have a lot of company across the globe.

Edited by Chandler#81

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.